Part 22

Arjun's POV

I cannot control myself, i will have to meet her. I am sure she still loves me but she is just confused. Maybe she don't any feelings for Vikram. But what if she does.
If she loves him then i will leave her. But i still have to make it clear with her. Today's her mehandi. (Henna ceremony).
I will go and meet her.

Third Person POV

Arjun took out his car and drove towards Sameera's house to clear his doubts. He didn't want to lament for anything for his whole life. He wanted to try with every 1 percent chance that he might have to be with Sameera.

He reached Sameera's place and went inside.
Her house for decorated with flowers and sounds of girls singing was audible outside her house.
Arjun gathered all his courage and went inside and he couldn't find her anywhere.
He saw their househelp and asked him about Sameera'a whereabouts. He told Arjun that Sameera is in her room as she is tired.
Arjun found Sameera's room after following directions given by her househelp.
He was about to knock on the door but the door opened a little bit and he saw Vikram anda Sameera standing next to eachother.
He eavesdropped on their conversation
Vikram: are you sure?
Sameera: i am sure Vikram.
Vikram: you know i cannot see u unhappy, you matter the most to me.
Sameera: Vikram i have known you from so many years and there's no one who would be a better life partner for me than you.
Vikram: I Love you Sameera.

Vikram and Sameera embraced each other and Arjun
Arjun left from there as he didn't wanted to witness or hear anything after that.

Vikram and Sameera were unaware of someone eavesdropping on their conversation.
They went downstairs after clearing their misunderstanding as Vikram thought that Sameera is not happy with this marriage.
Vikram took her upstairs to ask her about her sad face.
Vikram was satisfied as Sameera told him that she's just tired from the preparations going on from six days.
And tomorrow is he wedding with Vikram.
She was ready from outside but her heart was not ready yo accept someone else. But she wanted her mind to win over her heart.
She didn't want Arjun in her life anymore.

Arjun's POV

I was driving back to my house and the scene that I witnessed kept coming in my mind.
I was feeling so frustrated but I promised myself that i will let her to be happy with her Vikram if she loves Vikram.
The way she embraced herself in his arms proved that she does have feelings for Vikram and she wouldn't marry anyone without love.

I will have to be strong but my body wasn't supporting as tears were leaving my eyes.
I will attend her wedding tomorrow for sure.
My life feels so incomplete right now i have lost the only girl i loved in my whole life after my mother and my grandma.
I reached my penthouse which I don't use often as i live with my parents in our family home. I want to be alone today and went towards my bar and started drinking to ease out the pain of the heart break.

Sameera's POV

I can't believe today i will get married to Vikram. This week passed too fast. I cannot step back from my decision now. It's too late. I got ready in my dress and was waiting for my father and mother to take me downstairs for my wedding ceremony.
I am gonna get married in a hindu ceremony.