Part 28

Sameera's POV

This man is so unpredictable. Oh god!! Why did i had to fall for him. When he doesn't even want me. He always hurts me.
Poor Vikram, i saw his face when he saw Arjun. Why was Arjun being over protective husband.
I will call Vikram and pacify him.

After two rings..
Vikram: Hi Sameera
Sameera: Hey, i wanted to say sorry for Arjun's behaviour earlier.
Vikram: Sameera I didn't mind at all
Sameera: He shouldn't have behaved like that, also i accept your apology and we can be normal again.
Vikram: I am glad Sameera. I lost a chance to be with you but always remember that i will always be there for you.
Sameera: Thank you for everything Vikram. Good night.
I took a sigh of relief after talking to him but I didn't realized that someone was standing behind me.
"Arjun, what the hell, you scared me." I said to him
"Really" he said and went to the washroom
And i went to bed.

Arjun's POV

I want to be there to protect her from everyone. She is my first and will always be my only true love.
I think I will win her.
I went to the room and heard her talking on the phone.
"Thank you for everything Vikram. Good night." She said on the phone and sighed.

And saw me behind her.
"Arjun, what the hell, you scared me." She said looking at me
I wanted to say so many things but I controlled myself from saying anything that might hurt her.
"Really" i said

I went to the washroom to take a shower and cool down.
I came back to the room and saw her sleeping on the bed. She looks so delicate and innocent.
I cannot control myself from cuddling her. I went to the study room because i have a online video call meeting with a foreign client.
I made sure to shut the door without making any noise.
She has this thing over me that i loose my sanity when i am around her.
(Sameera SINGHANIA YOU ARE MINE AND NO ONE CAN DARE TO TAKE AWAY WHAT's mine.)
I was saying this to myself when my mom walked from behind.

"Arjun, where are you going?" She said
"Mom i have a video call meeting with the Clients from America." I said to her
"Beta, Asmara looked so sad the whole day. Please meet her before going to sleep." She said
"What is she doing here anyways, she should go back to her home. I don't have time to entertain anyone." I said to my mom furiously
"Arjun I thought you liked Asmara." She said
"No I don't love her mom, please tell her to leave from here. And sorry i said that i will marry her after i divorce Sam but I won't marry anyone even if i divorce Sameera." I said to her
"What are you saying. Please don't do this to Asmara she loves you so much and your aunt keeps pressuring me for your wedding with Asmara." Mom said

"I don't care mom, you handle it. But i am just letting you know that I don't and I would never have any feelings for Asmara ever and i will never marry her. Tell her to go to her home." I said and went to the study room for my meeting.

Why does my mother doesn't understand that I don't like Asmara. Mom is hellbent stubborn to get me married to Asmara. Thank god i married Sameera. I will figure out everything on my own. I don't want any interference in my life from my mom.

After finishing my work i went back to my room and found my angel sleeping on my bed. She looked so beautiful while sleeping and i had to use all the power in me to control myself from hugging her.
She is so close to me but tooo far.
That breaks my heart.
I drifted to sleep soon after lying on my bed.

Sameera's POV

I woke up in the morning and felt a weight on my stomach. I checked and it was Arjun's hand on my waist.
I removed his hand carefully and went to the washroom to take a shower.
I got ready in the room also Arjun was still sleeping maybe he slept late last night.
I was drying my hair and i saw Arjun walking towards me.
He Didn't had any emotion on his face.
He took the maglasutra and tied it around my neck.
(Manglasutra is a chain and pendant worn by married hindu women.)
He filled my hair with vermillion.
I was stunned to see him doing all that. He is so unpredictable. Sometimes he stays away from me and sometimes he is tooo close.