Part 8

Third person POV

Arjun and Sameera were standing next to eachother until Raj asked Sameera to dance with him.
Arjun was turning red to see them so close on the dance. Raj kept whispering in Sameera's ear and she was laughing and so engrossed in dancing with Raj.

Arjun went near Asmara and asked her to dance with him. She got so excited as he never asked her to dance with him before. They started dancing next to Sameera and Raj.

Arjun glanced at sameera while dancing and they had a eyelock moment for a minute. Asmara noticed it and gave dirty look to Sameera.

Just then partner's started shuffling, and Sameera was in Arjun's arms. He held her waist securely and she felt a jolt of electricity passed through her body.
She held one if his hand and kept her other hand on his shoulder.
They were just so lost in each other's eyes. They kept dancing but all of a sudden Sameera left the dance floor excusing herself from him because she knew there no going back if she doesn't stay away from him.
She didn't wanted to go through the heartbreak that she had when she was young.

Arjun's POV
What's happening to me. Why am i feeling jealous after watching her dance with Raj. But I cannot stop myself from glancing at her. She looked so beautiful and different when was coming down from the deck.
She looks like an angel but what irritated me was that her boyfriend was walking down with her.

I just realized that he went to the same high school as me when asmara told me about tanvi and her brother. Infact tanvi was our junior then.
Raj always liked Sameera and he got her. A lucky man i must say.

All of a sudden everyone started changing partners and I ended up with Sameera..
She was so fragile in my arms, i was lost in her eyes for a while. I felt some connection and i am sure she felt it too. But all of a sudden she left me on the dance floor.
"Arjun Sir, i have to use the washroom". She said
Sure Sam eera. I said
Maybe she just made up a excuse because her boyfriend might not approve her to be near other men. I saw Raj following her.

They were not back yet and i am getting restless. I think I should go and check if she's okay.. what if Raj tried something. My brain told me to shutup
He is her boyfriend and they are allowed to do anything.
That made me more impatient and i just wanted to see what sameera was upto.

I went inside the house and asked one of the help about Raj's room. She pointed towards Raj's room.
I went near the room and saw them together which broke my heart.
She was in his arms, and he kissed her on her head. They looked so cozy and I couldn't bear this.
I left from there and texted asmara.
I was unable to sleep once I reached home.
I think i lost her again.

Sameera's POV
After runnign away from Arjun, Raj followed me. Raj knows me so well he knew something was wrong.
"What's wrong" ? He asked
"Nothing" i said
" i know it's about Arjun right ??" He said
" I started crying, i told him about my feelings, how i want to run from my feelings as I don't wanna get hurt by loving Arjun."
He comforted me
What would i do without my best friend. He knew how to handle my emotions and me.
He and tanya has always been there for me.

After the party i stayed back at Raj's place and we watched movies together like old times.
But me, tanvi and Raj passed out on the sofas in their living room.

Arjun's POV

It totally slipped my mind , how can i be so careless.
I had to inform Sameera arrange the meeting with French delegates.
I will have to call her as it's important.
I called her... no one picked up
I called again.. no one picked up
I will call once again but last time otherwise i will have to call Seema.
She picked up this time.
"Hello" she said in a hoarse morning voice.
Hi Sameera, it's arjun here you will have to come to office as there is a meeting with french delegates and you have to organize everything by 1 pm.

"Hi Arjun i mean sir, i will be there by 12 and i the presentation is already ready." She said

Okay then i will see you at 12. I was about to hangup but I heard her screaming...
"What the hell Raaaaaj, don't do that."
I felt anger building up in me. I hanged up the call right away.
She spent a night with her boyfriend. Oh god !! Why it's so frustrating.
My heart shattered into pieces but whyy?? I asked myself. Do i love her.
No arjun maybe u r just attracted towards her like you were in the past. I can overcome these feelings. I am strong.
After fighting with my inner thoughts i started getting ready for office.

Sameera's POV

I picked up my phone when it was ringing continuously and it was Arjun's call.
He asked me to come to office for a meeting with french delegates.
He hanged up the call and here raj started a pillow fight with me. I told raj to stop....
I went back to my house after saying bye to Raj and Tanvi.
I got ready and reached office there were very less people in the building today as it's a weekend.

I am wondering if Arjun is there in his office. I wanted to ask him something about the presentation.
I accidentally opened the door when i was about to open the door. I got a shock when i saw the scene in front of me.
Arjun was kissing a woman. He was holding her so close. I felt tears rising up in my eyes.
I was about to turn away from there but because of my luck i hit the door. They definitely will see me now and they did.
Sorry was all i could say at that moment and left from there to the washroom.

I called sara to distract myself from thoughts of Sameera.
We were kissing in my office and i heard some noise.
There was she, sameera she hit the door. I hope she is fine, why am i so concerned abt her always.
She saw us... "Sorry".... she said and left from there
I wanted to follow her and see if she's okay.
I turned towards sara and told her to leave.
Sara got mad "you called me Arjun, we can continue wht we were doing." And laced her fingers on my shirt.
Leave i said
She left after she sensed my anger.