Part 27

Third Person POV

Sameera arrived at Bells cafe and saw Vikram sitting on one of the corner of the cafe. She went where he  was sitting. He got up from his seat when he saw y Sameera coming towards him.
He hugged Sameera and she was taken aback by his actions.
"I missed you Sameera."
"What do u mean Vikram."
"Sameera i want to apologize as I couldn't defend u on the day of our wedding."
Sameera: Well it's okay Vikram.
Vikram: No Sameera you don't know how ashamed i am of myself and i am the one who lost you because of my silly mistake. I know you had to marry Arjun because of your family's reputation.
Sameera: Vikram it's all in the past, don't worry.
Vikram held her hand on the table and squeezed it.
Sameera was feeling a little uncomfortable because of his hold on her hand but she ignored it.

Vikram: Sameera you will have to suffer in that loveless marriage because of my cowardliness infront of my parents. You would have been mine today. But I still Love you. If you ever leave him, i will accept you as my wife. I am ready to marry you anytime. I really love you Sameera. I am lamenting my actions from that day. I should have not given upon you. I should have trusted you.
Sameera: Vikram i have to go.
Vikram stopped Sameera from leaving by holding her hand.
"Please give me another chance."

Sameera was trying to control herself from saying anything as she could see how hurt Vikram was but she was reluctant to say anything to him.
Sameera and Vikram were unaware that someone was witnessing everything they they were doing or talking about. It was none other than Arjun. Arjun was fuming with anger and his face was red, he wanted to punch Vikram for saying those things to his wife.
Arjun couldn't control himself when he saw Vikram's proximity to Sameera. Arjun rushed towards them and took Sameera's hand from his hand.
Sameera was shocked to see Arjun.
Arjun: How are you Vikram, I am here to pick my wife as we cannot stay away from each-other for too long.
Vikram had sadness all over his face.
Vikram: oh Sorry for making you wait.
Sameera: it's okay Vikram. I was free today
Arjun interrupted her and brought her body close to his by hugging her from side to side. His hold was too tight, Sameera stopped talking.
Arjun: We are getting late darling.
Arjun said looking in her eyes.
Vikram: You guys go ahead.
Vikram was feeling sad and guilty at the same time because he was still in love with Sameera. Who is a married woman now.
Arjun: Bye bye
Arjun waved his hand at him and took Sameera with him. He had his arm wrapped around her waist possessively.
Sameera was astonished to see Arjun's possessiveness.

Arjun and Sameera were walking towards the parking lot.
"Leave me Arjun."
"Why, you didn't want him to leave you there when he was holding you." Arjun spat venomously

They reached their car and he freed her from his hold. She was standing against the car and Arjun was hovering on her face.
"What were you doing there with him. You missed him so much that you are meeting him on the third day of your wedding."
"What are you saying Arjun. I know him since childhood. He is my friend before being my Ex fiancé."
"I heard everything that he was saying to you. But keep this in your mind that you cannot leave this marriage before a year. Stop whoring around till that time. Control yourself." Arjun said
"Shut up Arjun." Sameera said to Arjun and was about to Slap Arjun but Arjun stopped her hand midway and brought it closed to his mouth.
He kissed her hand.
"If you cannot stop whoring around because of your needs, don't worry babe i will be happy to fulfill all your needs as you are my wife." Arjun said to Sameera
"You are sick Arjun. I am going as I don't owe an explainer to you after-all you are my husband but a fake one just for a year." Sameera said agitated 😡

"I won't let you leave that easily." Arjun said in a slow voice which was not audible.

Sameera sat on the passenger side and waited to Arjun to get in the driver's seat.
Arjun smiled to himself and sat in the car and drove off towards his family home.

"I don't know what he wants. He has always been so unclear. He must be ashamed to be seen with me like he was back then. Why do i let him hurt me every time. Why did i had to fall in love with this idiot."
Sameera thought to herself

"I realized that i cannot bear to see you with anyone else other than me. I will try my best yo earn your love. I won't force you to be with me. I want you to be with me only if you wish to be with me. I love you Sameera." Arjun thought to himself.

"I know you don't love or even like me, you love Asmara because u will get married to her after leaving me. It hurts me to think about that. But i will be happy if you are happy. I won't come inbetween your happiness but i still hate you for everything that you have done to me but still my heart can't stop loving you. I am being used by you for your inheritance from grandfather." Sameera said to herself

Arjun and Sameera kept stealing looks at each other until they reached home.

End of the chapter