Part 15

Next day in the office.

Sameera in my office now. Arjun said to Sameera
while walking towards his office.
Sameera went inside Arjun's office and noticed that he look very different, he looks like a mess.
Yes sir, i am here.
Arjun glanced at her and was about to say something but started coughing badly.
Sameera gave him a glass of water and patted his back.
Sameera spilled some water on his shirt.
She started wiping it off with a tissue, they both got lost in each-other's eyes. Her hands were on his chest and his hands were around her waist.
Their proximity was igniting sparks. Both have an affect on each-other.
Sameera all of a sudden realised their positions and she backed away from there. She was about to leave when
"Sameera.." Arjun said holding on to her hand.
She removed her hand from his hand and was about to go out from the office but Arjun stood up from his chair and ran towards her.
He flipped her and pushed her against the wall and he was staring at her lips and started moving towards her lips.
She closed her eyes.
"What are u doing Arjun??" She said with tears in her eyes.
"Don't you feel anything dammit." Arjun said in a frustrated tone.
"It doesn't matter anymore, it's too late." She said looking at him.
"It's never too late Sam, we shouldn't repeat the same mistake, we had a chance to be together in the past. Please don't repeat it again." He said to sameera
"Arjun i think we should just forget about it. I have moved on with vikram and you should tooo..... with Asmara." She said with a sad smile

"Why are you doing this?" Arjun said
"I am not answerable to you Arjun, we will stay as friends but not more than that." She said
And she removed herself from his hold and left his office.

Arjun's POV

She can't just leave me hanging without answering me. Okay she wants to be just friends. I will be just a friend to her. I will make her to plead me to be with her. I will make her want me. I can't lose the love of my life just because she is being immature and she is denying her feelings.

Sameera's POV

How can he say that after rejecting me in the past that too not on my face but behind my back. I will be with Vikram for the sake of my family.
I will ignore Arjun from now on. But I won't be able to ignore him until I work for him. He is my Boss.
I will just maintain a professional relationship with him.
I can do it
I got a call on my office's landline. I picked it up...
"Hi Sameera (in a nervous voice), Vikram here" vikram said in a nervous tone.
Sameera: Hi, everything okay?
Vikram: yes, Ijustwantedtoaskyouforadinnerdate.
Sameera: what? Sorry I didn't get anything
Vikram: would u go for a dinner with me after your work?
Sameera: okay I guess i will be done in one hour, let me know where u wanna go, i will meet u there.
Vikram: We will go to one of your favourite restaurant, Bombay bhel. Meet me there after your work.
Sameera: Sounds good, i will see u there
Vikram: i will wait for you. Bye
He hanged up after saying bye
Vikram is a very genuine guy and i know him from many years. I am sure nothing will go wrong.
I should give him a chance. I got back to my work as i will have to leave in one hour for the dinner.

Arjun's POV

My phone was ringing but Sameera picked it up from her desk. I can see her from inside.
I was just wondering who might be calling. What if it's a call from Germany regarding the new project.
I picked up the phone to eavesdrop.
I overheard vikram and Sameera's conversation.
Why does it hurt... I can't let her go this time.
I will have to prove to her that she belongs with me.
I called Asmara, asking her to accompany me for a dinner at Bombay Bhel restaurant after one hour.
I will make sam realise what she is missing on.

Let the game began sweetheart .....

Hi Guys
This is the end of the chapter.
Thanks for reading