Part 26

Arjun's POV

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. It was early in the morning. I opened my eyes and realized that someone is sleeping next to me.
Sameera...
She has her hands around me and her face is touching my neck. She is cuddling with me. She will panic if she get up.
I removed myself from her hold and got up from the bed without disturbing Sameera.
I can't stop looking at her face. She is so innocent and cute. I don't know how will i live without her after having her this close to me .
I hate to see her with someone else. I should rethink about my decision.
I will leave everything on fate.
I went to washroom to get ready for the day.

Sameera's POV
I woke up to the sound of water running in the shower.
Just then there was a knock on the door and it was Arjun's mother and Asmara at the door.
They came and kept staring at me.
Asmara: what do u think u r doing in his bed?
Sameera: what do u mean. We are married.
Arjun's mom: Asmara go to ur room. I will meet u there.
Asmara left the too while fuming with anger
Arjun's mom turned towards me when Asmara exited the room.
"You are a nice girl Sameera but I hope u know why are u here and why Arjun married you." She said looking at me.
"Yes aunty i know about the will." I said while stopping the tears which were abt to come out from my eyes
"Good, please be in your limits. Only me, you, Asmara and Arjun know about the truth of this marriage and it shouldn't get out of this room. I will handle Asmara." She said
"Okay" i said
"Okay plz let me know if you need anything but always remember that my Son will marry Asmara after leaving you. So don't get your hopes high or anything." She said and left without listening to my answer

I started crying as the tears were uncontrollable.
The reality hit me hard, that this marriage means nothing to Arjun.
I am no one to him. I am hurting myself for him.
My heart is bleeding.
I had never felt this way before. Knowing that I cannot be with the one i love even after marrying him gives me no reason to live but i will have to live for those who love me.
I ran back to sleep on the bed after i heard that the shower was turned off.
I pretended to be asleep and heard Arjun walking around in the room.
He opened the curtains.
Someone came in the room and i know who is it after i heard the voice. It was Amma.
Thank god she is here.
"Sameera wake up." She said
"Hello Amma, i am glad u r here." I said while getting up and saw that Arjun was not around.
"Offcourse child, sorry i had some work that needed my attention yesterday. But i am here now and i will leave when u guys leave from here." She said while patting my shoulder.
"Go get ready, u have your first meal ritual today where u have to cook something sweet in your in laws house for the first time." She said
"Oh I totally forgot abt it, i will get ready fast and join you in the kitchen."I said to her
"Okay, anyways we will have enough time to prepare because they eat a little late." Amma said and left me on my own
Time to get ready.
I wore a black anarkali suit and left my hair open.

I went into the kitchen where Amma complimented me about my attire

I went into the kitchen where Amma complimented me about my attire. I prepared three different types of desserts. It was Rice pudding with a lot of dry fruits, chocolate mousse cake and a traditional halwa.
Amma and other staff helped me to set the table and i was waiting for everyone to come on the table.

I saw Arjun coming with his grandma. Arjun's eyes fell on me and i was feeling nervous under his stare.
Grandma took her seat and she made me sit next to her.
Asmara showed up on the table and took a seat opposite grandma and Arjun was walking towards her side.  I started feeling low and I would lie if i say i was not jealous.

"Where do u think u r going Arjun, come here sit next to your wife." Grandma ordered Arjun and he followed her order and took a seat next to me.
While Asmara was giving me a death stare.
Arjun sat next to me.
Arjun's cousin was sitting across me
Everyone else joined us on the table soon.
They all enjoyed all their meal and now it was time for desserts
Amma served them.
They all were praising the cook as they thought that these were prepared by the cook.
But Amma and my mother in law informed them that all the desserts are prepared by me.
"Arjun, you should buy a gift for your wife because she made such delicious desserts and it's a ritual of our family." Grandma said to Arjun
"I know grandma, i already got the gift." Arjun took out a box from his pocket in which there was a pendant and chain attached to it. And he showed it to everyone and then he gave the box to me.

I took the box from him.
"Wear it" he said looking at me with loving eyes.
He was deceiving everyone in the family. So that they all think that he is in love with me.
I was hesitating a bit but saw him getting up from his chair he took the pendant from me. He tied it around my neck. His sister and grandma started clapping.
Everyone left the table after the meal and i went back to my room.
My phone ring startled me and i was shocked to see the name on the phone and it was Vikram.
What does he want after not trusting me.
I disconnected his call two times but he kept calling.
I picked it up this time.
Sameera: Hello
Vikram: Hi Sameera, plz don't hangup.
Sameera: what do u want
Vikram: Please Sameera can we meet for old time sake. I have to talk to you.
Sameera: i dont think Vikram
Vikram: please Sameera
After hearing his pleading I thought of hearing him out.
Sameera: okay i will meet u in two hours at Bells Cafe.
Vikram: okay thank u so much Sameera.
I dropped the call. I don't know what he wants to say.

Arjun's POV

I heard that she is going to meet someone at Bells cafe in two hours.
She saw me entering the room and turned her face towards other side as if she didn't want to see my face.
She looks so hot in that attire I cannot let people especially guys gawking at her when she steps out from this house.
She went inside the cupboard and came out dressed in casuals. She was not wearing any vermillion on her hair partition.
That irked me a bit to be honest.
No one will know that she's married if they saw her outside.
I went close to her as she was combing her hair. My eyes never leaving her face.
She was stunned to see me this close-to her. I held her shoulders and picked up the box of vermillion and put it in her hair partition.
"What are you doing Arjun, this marriage is not real as we signed a contract." She said
"I don't want anyone from my family to question me about why she doesn't have vermillion in her hair. Blah blah." I said to her while making an excuse.
"Whatever" she said and left the room huffing puffing in anger.
She looks even more beautiful when she's angry.
Now i want to know to know who is she meeting at Bells cafe for that i will have to follow her.