Part 18

Sameera felt butterflies in her stomach when Arjun kissed her on the cheek. But she had to show that she didn't like it as she don't want to reveal her feelings.
Sameera gets a call from Arjun at 6:30 am
Sameera: Hello (in her sleepy voice).
Arjun: Good morning Sameera, we urgently have to go to Mumbai to my other branch as there are some issues that need my attention.
Sameera: What?? mumbai ( she got up from her bed when she heard mumbai, as she always wanted to visit Mumbai but she never got a chance to visit Mumbai before.)
Arjun: Hi Sam, are you there?
Sameera: oh Yeah, but why do i have to accompany you?
Arjun: because i need you, i mean (he cleared his throat) you are my PA i need you there to help me out and it will be a good experience if you still want that project manager position.
Sameera: oh okay, for how many days? (She knew from inside that it will be a very difficult trip).

Arjun: Look I don't know how much time would it take to fix the problem there. Let's say at least one week. So pack you bag for one week's time.
Sameera: what one week, i am not sure if i can stay for that long.
Arjun: what are you afraid of Sam. (He asked her in a low voice).
Sameera: I am not afraid of anything. I will meet be ready.
Arjun: okay i will pick you at around 8:30 am.
Sameera: okay bye

Sameera hanged up her phone after saying bye. She was trying her best to fight with her stupid thoughts.
She was thinking of ways to survive this trip.

At 8:00 am Sameera was ready and she went downstairs to inform her parents about this business trip.
They asked her to be careful because it's a new city for her. This is a first time that she's going out from their city without her family.
She told them that she will take care of herself and don't worry about her.
Arjun was outside Sameera's home and he called her to come outside.
She went out with her bag and Arjun's driver came out of the car and kept Sameera's luggage in the back of the car.
Arjun came out of the car and he kept staring Sameera. She wasn't able to see where Arjun was looking as he had shades on his eyes.
"She looks so beautiful like a ray of sunshine. So pure and elegant". Arjun was talking to himself
He opened the car door for sameera.
Driver drove the car towards the airport.
Sameera was lost in her thoughts but Arjun kept glancing at her. He couldn't stop looking at her face. He loved her more than anything and wanted to make her his so badly.
They were now sitting in Arjun's private jet. It was a luxurious private plane designed for and by Arjun himself.
Sameera took a seat in the middle next to the window. She thought that Arjun can take any other seat as all other seats are empty but Arjun walked towards her seat
And took the one next to her.
She looked at him with bewildered eyes but Arjun didn't pay any attention to her.
"I have to explain some details to you, so thought of doing that now." Arjun said not looking at her
"Okay" Sameera said in a unhappy tone.
Because she was mistaken that Arjun was trying to get close to her but he just wanted to work and that's why he took this seat.
Arjun knew it that she will react when he will not give her any importance and his plan was working. Sameera wanted his attention when he was not giving her any.
"Sameera, you will want me soon. I promise that. I will make you realize in no times that you belong with me and only me." Arjun thought to himself.
Sameera was looking at Arjun and that smug on his face after he announced why he was sitting next to her. She felt like punching him as she was disappointed and she didn't even wanted to accept it.

They reached Mumbai.
There was a car waiting for them and they reached their hotel.
Sameera enquired the reception about the rooms. Just then the manager of the hotel came and greeted Arjun.
Sameera saw the badge of manager on that man's shirt.
"Good afternoon sir, i have arranged a presidential suite for you and mam." That man said to Arjun.
"I would take a separate room." Sameera said
"But mam" that man was about to say something but Arjun interrupted him.
"Let her have a separate room." Arjun said to the manager.
"Sure sir there's a room next to your suite, I will get that for mam." He said and walked towards the reception.
"How does he know you, Arjun." She asked arjun.
"It's one of the hotel that's owned by my family." Arjun said to her
"Ohh okay." Sameera said
"He owns hotels aswell, what other businesses does he have. He is from a very rich background. Offcourse i was not his type and i will never will be. I didn't knew about his wealth in school. He was just a simple guy but now her has become a very complicated man. It's a good thing that we never had a chance together because we are not equal in any way. He looks good with those skinny models and famous actresses, his flings with them are famous talk of the country as he is always clicked with such goddesses all the time. Why do i feel a pang in my heart when i talk about him and his associations with other beautiful women. Now I know that why i was never his type." Sameera thought to herself when she was in the elevator with Arjun and that Manager.
They reached their respective rooms and she retired to bed for a nap.
Arjun called her to inform her about a meeting at office at 4pm. And that she will have to accompany him.
She got ready for the meeting and heard a knock on her door.
She opened the door to find Arjun looking so handsome as always with a black business suit and he was busy gawking at his watch.
She cleared her throat to gain his attention and when he looked at her, she was melting under his gaze. She was wearing a simple white cotton salwar kameez because of the heat in Mumbai.

"She looks breathtaking even in this simple attire, she is perfect in every-way." he thought to himself while gawking at her outfit.
They both went for the meeting and that last for more than 2 hours.
At the end of the meeting.
Sameera felt a sigh of relief as she was so hungry and she didn't even had her lunch.
Arjun knew that and he himself took her to his favourite Italian restaurant.
"Why are we here?" Sameera asked arjun
"To eat what else do you do at a restaurant." Arjun said looking at her.
"Let's go inside now because i am very hungry."arjun said to Sameera
They both went inside and ordered their food.
They talked about old school days, their classmates and teachers.
Sameera was happy to see that playful Arjun back but she kept warning herself to not fall for his charm again.
Sameera all of a sudden got a call on her phone and it was from Vikram.
"Hi Sameera, where are you? Let's have dinner tonight." Vikram said on the phone
Arjun was able to hear him as his voice was audible outside Sameera's phone. Maybe her phone volume was on full.
"Umm hi Vikram, sorry I didn't tell u but i am in Mumbai right now." She said to Vikram

Sameera was unaware about her phone's volume and that Arjun could hear each and every word that Vikram was saying to her.
"Oh you didn't tell me, when r u coming back?" Vikram asked her after a small pause
"I might be here for a week." Sameera said to vikram while glancing at Arjun
"That's soo long, i want to spend more and more time with you before our marriage so that we can know about each-other even better.
I am waiting here for you. Take care." Vikram said to Sameera.
"Don't worry Vikram we have time for all that. Okay i will see you soon. Bye." Sameera said
"Yeah... we have time for that. Okay bye, I love you." Vikram said to Sameera
And Sameera never heard those three words from anyone except her family. She couldn't say anything and she just hanged up her phone.
On the other side
Arjun heard everything that Vikram was saying to Sameera, he felt a pang of jealousy when vikram talked about sameera and Vikram's wedding and when he said Iloveyou to her. He wanted to snatch the phone from her and throw it somewhere . But he had to control himself as he didn't wanted to force Sameera to be in his life but he wanted her to take her decision herself. He wanted her to come to him. And he wanted to try everything to make her his except forcing.
Sameera and Arjun ate their food in silence and called it a day soon because they were very tired because of traveling and the meeting.
They both went to their respective rooms and drifted off to sleep while thinking about each other.

Sameera's outfit of the day (ootd).

Arjun's outfit of the day (ootd).

  This is the end of the chapterThanks for reading

Thanks for reading