Part 20

Arjun had to stay back in Mumbai for two more days as he still had to deal with the issues here.
And sameera was back in her home.
She informed her parents that she's quitting her job. Both of them were very supportive and asked her to do whatever she wants to do.

Sameera's POV

I told my parents that i want to quit my job and like always they supported me. They told me to follow my heart.
I went to the office and when I entered his office there was this emptiness that i felt in my heart. I felt relieved when I didn't see him there. I kept my resignation letter on his keyboard.
I don't want to see him anymore because i only get hurt when i am near him.
Then i got a call from mom and she said that yash bhai called her and asked everyone to gather at home. As he has a surprise for all of us.
I reached home on time.
We all were waiting for my brother and the door bell rang.
I found him standing there with his high school sweetheart Priya.
I was so surprised to see her they have been dating eachother for more than 10 years and my brother loves her alot.
Priya moved to States since two years but they had a wonderful long distance relationship.
I was so happy to see her again after so many years.
We all talked about our lives and she congratulated me for my engagement.
Also my brother wants to het married to Priya as soon as possible so they are getting engaged tomorrow and it will be a small function.
We invited very limited people to the party. Tanya, Tanvi, Vikram, Raj, Parul were the first ones to arrive for the engagement party. Some of my brother's friends came and the rest of them were pur relatives.
Priya looked so pretty and they both were so happy.
After the engagement ceremony we all gathered together at the end of the day. We were talking and enjoying eating sweets when Yash bhai announced his wish to marry priya as soon as possible. We all got so excited to hear that from my brother because he has always been a serious type and never have been so romantic but he proved all of us wrong today.
They already had a date in mind which is only a week away.
My parents congratulated Priya's parents and they fixed the date.
But i was in a shock when i heard
Vikram's mother when she said that
"We should get vikram and sameera married on the same day as yash and Priya."
I was in a shock to hear that and i glanced at Vikram and to my surprise he was smiling towards me.

Vikram's POV

I don't want to be away from Sameera anymore. Today's her brother's engagement. I shall ask mom to ask them for a wedding as soon as possible.
I can't wait anymore to make her mine forever.

Mom i yelled from my room.
"WhAts wrong Vikram?" She said while entering my room.
Mom, please ask Sameera's parents about our marriage ?
I don't want to wait for a long time.
"Even i want her to become a part of our family but i will see the situation and talk about your marriage accordingly." She said
"Now get ready we r getting late, i will see if tanya is ready." She said and left
We reached Sameera's house and there i saw sameera, she looked so beautiful.
She will be mine soon was just a though but my mom made it into a reality
After the party we all were sitting together
As yash's wedding date was fixed my mom used her trump card and she asked for Sameera and my wedding day on the same day.
I was shocked to hear my mom and i was dancing from inside.
Sameera and her parents excused and went into a room with sameera
They came out and announced that Yas, priya, sameera and me will get married on the same day.
I got so happy and we all ate sweets after that wonderful announcement.

Sameera's POV

After Vikram's mom dropped that bomb on us. My parents took me to a room and asked me if i am ready for the wedding.
I wanted to say no but then all of a sudden Arjun's thoughts came in my mind and i had a flashback of all the worst memories with him.
It doesn't matter if i marry someone today or tomorrow. And i should feel good that i am not marrying a stranger.
And what if there is no love between us maybe we will fall in love in future.
I agreed to get married to Vikram whenever my parents want me to get married to him.
We went out and announced the date of our wedding.
This is a only way to move on from Arjun and i will be over him for good. (I hoped)
That man is cruel and I don't have any place for him in my life. Not as a friend, a lover or even an enemy.

Arjun's POV

I came back and was glad to be back in my office and I didn't see her here.
So she was serious about leaving this job.
My eyes fell on an envelope on the table and when I opened it and started reading it I realised that it's Sameera's resignation letter.
I think I should leave her alone for sometime. I have hurt her enough already. I only make her cry anyways.
I just want her to be happy with me or without me.

Third person POV

Little did they knew that their worlds might get upside down because of the storm that was about to hit them soon. There lives will definitely change forever for good or bad.

Priya and  Yash

Priya

This is the end of the chapter

Let's see what happens in the next chapter.
Do you think Vikram and Sameera will get married in the next episode. Please stay tuned

Thanks for reading.

What team are you on team Arjun or team Vikram?? Please reply in the comments.