Part 35

Sameera's POV

I felt so tired after coming back from the hospital. I laid down on the bed after the shower. Arjun is in the shower right now.
He came out and I pretended to be asleep. He scooted near me after getting on the bed.
He got a call from someone and from what i heard it seemed like it was from my parents.
"Yes dad, we will be there."Arjun said in the phone
After disconnecting the phone
He moved near me and kissed on my forehead.
That was a wonderful feeling in the world. I fell asleep faster because of his warmth.
I don't know what should i do about izza.
Maybe i should talk to Arjun about it. I know he will understand but before saying anything i will make sure if her pregnancy is confirmed or not.
She will get her reports by tomorrow for sure.
I fell asleep after my brain got tired from overthinking.

I woke up in the morning. I felt heavy on my stomach and saw Arjun's arm lying on my stomach. His face was so close to me.
I slowly removed his hand from my body and i went to washroom for my morning routine. After shower i changed into my clothes.
I went near the bed to wake up my husband.
I shaked him a bit to wake him up. He got up.
"It's too early Sameera. Plz let me sleep." Arjun said in his sleepy voice.
"Get up Arjun, you are getting late for office. And you have a meeting today." I said
"Okay but only after you cuddle with me." Arjun said
"Please Arjun leave my hand, i have to go and help Amma." I said
He let go off me after seeing my struggles.
"Arjun get ready fast and come downstairs for breakfast." I said
"Okay my love. I am going for a shower." He said
I left the room and joined Amma in the kitchen.

Amma was making the usual breakfast for Arjun and i helped her with the dough.
Breakfast was ready and there he was all ready in his business suit.
He walked towards me and gave me a quick peck on my lips before amma came back to the dining room.
She saw me and Arjun. I know she noticed the blush on my face.
"You guys eat your food, i will be inside the kitchen if u need me for anything." Amma said and left

"Arjun, you embarrassed me infront of Amma." I said
"What are you embarrassed, we are married. You are my woman and  i am your man. And we can officially kiss" Arjun sAid and his lips captured my lips for a breathtaking kiss.
I pushed him and asked him to eat his breakfast.
He was acting like a child going to school. I had to literally push him out from the door.
I took a sigh of relief after sending him to office.
He acts like a kid sometimes.
Izza called me..
Izza: hello bhabi
Hello izza, is everything okay.
Izza: Bhabi can u meet me at the hospital to pick the reports.
Sure, izza i will be there.
I went to the hospital and found izza outside the gynaecologist's room. We went in and we found out that izza is pregnant.
We went to the hospital cafeteria as izza was really worried about everything.
"Have u thought about anything izza. Do u want to keep it or abort it." I asked
"Bhabi i talked with my boyfriend he wants to marry me and after thinking whole night. I want to keep my baby. But my boyfriend needs sometime to convince his parents. Please bhabi don't tell anyone about this. Not even Arjun bhai." Izza said
"Izza but it's really hard to hide such a big thing from everyone especially Arjun." I said
"Bhabi please. My boyfriend needs sometime to convince his parents and if his parents come to know that i am pregnant they will get very mad as they are very conservative and on the other hand mom will kill me. How will i show my face to Arjun bhai. I can't bhabi. Please give me sometime." Izza said
"Izza okay, I won't tell anyone but just ask your boyfriend to do it faster because you can't hide your pregnancy for longer." I said
"Yes bhabi, thanks for supporting me. Arjun bhai is so lucky to have you." Izza said
I said bye to izza and went to the reception area as i still had to pickup some of Arjun's reports. As there were some tests which were done on the day he got discharged.
I went to the reception and asked for reports.
"Sure mam, i will give all the reports. Let me just print all of them. What's your name." Nurse asked
"Sameera Singhania" i said
"Here are all the reports in this packet. Everything is normal." Nurse said and smiled at me
"Thank you" i said and left from there.

I went home after feeling relieved that Arjun didn't had any problem from the accident.
I went home and kept the folder in the drawer on the bedside table.

I asked Amma for a cup of coffee due to headache. I was feeling really bad for keeping things from Arjun.
I don't want to spoil anything for Izza. I hope her boyfriend's family agree for their marriage.

Oh god these thoughts.
I got a text from Arjun.
"Hey beautiful, have your dinner without me. I will be a little late. Stuck with a foreign client and will be late."
"Okayyy" i texted
"Okayyy, i was expecting i love you i miss you." He texted
"I love you and i miss you." I sent it
"I love u too and i miss you a lot ❤️😘😘😍"

I kept my phone on the side and ate my dinner in silence and soon went to sleep as i was exhausted from day.

Arjun's POV

I came back home very late it was past 11 pm.
I went straight to my room and saw Sameera sleeping on the bed. I tucked her in the blanket.
I changed my clothes and tried my best to not make l any noise.
I sat on her side. Tucked her hair behind her hair. Kissed her head and went to myside to sleep.
She came to my side and cuddles me.
I went to sleep right after as tomorrow was going to be a long day as it's Yash's birthday party.
Also mom called me as she was saying that a family is coming to bring an alliance for izza.
The guy knows izza frol college and dated for a while. He wants get married to izza.
I told mom to take it easy as izza still has on year of her degree to be finished.
But mom said that it's izza's decision and she wants to marry that guy.
They are coming on sunday to see my sister and i told my mom that me and Sameera will be there.

I went to sleep soon after.

This is the end of the chapter.
Thanks for reading. It's gonna get more interesting and there will be certain twists.
Thanks for reading ❤️