Part 3

Sameera's POV

It's my first day of work, i am so excited but nervous when i think about my old acquaintance from high school whom i had a crush on and he doesn't even recognized me, he is my new boss.
My mom yelled from kitchen,
Yes mom i am coming. I went downstairs in the dining room, I had tea and a sandwich.
I left for work after saying bye to my parents. I started my car and suddenly my phone started ringing, i realized it was from my brother.
I picked it up
Yash: Hi my little pumpkin, how are you
Sameera: I am alright, how are you. You didn't call me from so many days.
Yash: Sorry pumpkin i was very occupied with work. Also, Congratulations
Sameera: thank you brother, i am about to head out to work now. You know I don't feel comfortable talking while driving
Yash: i know baby, take care . Love you and call me if u need anything
Sameera: yes bhai take care.
I hanged up the phone.

I reached my workplace.
I met alisha on the way, she congratulated me and said 'all the best'.
After saying bye  i went to the receptionist to give her all my documents and she said she will give them to HR.  I went to the fifth floor where CEOs office is.

There is another receptionist at this floor, she showed me my workplace which was just outside the boss's office.  (I get butterflies in my stomach even now after so many years when i think about him, get a hold of yourself sameera)

Just when i settled down on my chair admiring my work station. He walked in his perfect tailored suit. He has this aura.... shut up sam just shut up.
I got up from my seat and said good morning sir.

He just nodded,  and went to his office in all his glory.

Arjun's POV

The moment I entered my floor i saw my new PA sitting at her chair. She greeted me and i nodded as i was in a hurry.
I don't know what is this uneasiness. Maybe i know her from school days and feel  a little flustered after seeing someone from past.

I called her on intercom and asked her to come inside.
She came with a notepad and a pen. Organized and ready to work but nervous. She looks good.

Please have a seat Ms Kapoor.
After I gave her instructions for the day i dismissed her.

Sameera's POV

Half of my day went and it's lunch time.
The receptionist is on our floor, her name is seema she introduced me to some of the other staff. 
Krina, mohan, Sahil, tapasya, siya, abhay.
We went to cafeteria.
We had our lunch together and started working again after the break was over.
It's time to go home i was about to leave my cabin but i got a call from raj
Sam: Hi raj, what's up?
Raj: hey sammy, i have to give you the medications that aunty told me to buy the other day.
Sam: why did mom ask you?
Raj: bcoz i was going there.
Sam: okay just come home.
Raj: No I don't have time for that, i can give it to you outside your work as i am nearby and i have to catch a flight.
Sam: okay, come quickly i am done in 10 minutes.
Raj: okay see u

I knocked on the office door, after hearing come in..
I went in
Sir, i am leaving as my work is done. Do you have anything else for me?
Arjun: no, you can leave, i am also leaving.
Okay sir good night and i exited.

Arjun POV
I should head home now it's late today and i have to go to a friend's party.
I heard a knock on the door.
Come in....
Sam: Sir, i am leaving as my work is done. Do you have anything else for me?
Arjun: no, you can leave, i am also leaving.
Okay sir good night and i exited.
watching her leaving my office
Arjun: Good night...

Sameera's POV

I am standing outside from 10 minutes and this idiot didn't showed up. I took my phone out to call him.
After two bells he answered.
Raj: hello
Sam: where have u been idiot?
Raj: i am here u idiot.
I saw his car and he has his own private chauffeur who drives him around the city. Perks of being from a rich family.
He came out of his car and came running towards me.
I hugged him and picked me up. He always do that.
Sam: Put me down u idiot, we r outside my workplace
Raj: But I don't wanna stay away from you.
Sam: whatever( i rolled my eyes).
Raj: This package is for aunty and this box is for you.
Sam: what's in this box?
Raj: it's a gift from me.
Sam: it better be nice
Raj: okay i am getting late, see you after i come back from london.
Sam: okay, don't forget to bring me chocolates. I hugged him. Take care of yourself.  I love you and will miss you.
Raj: take care
He waved me good bye from his car like a kid and i did the same from the walkway. I went to my car and started my journey to home.