Part 19

Sameera was thinking about Arjun when she woke up. She was tossing and turning in her bed from last 1 hour.
Arjun texted Sameera that today she's free until 2pm and at 2pm they have to attend a meeting at the office.
Sameera's stomach was making noises, she ordered breakfast in her room. She ate her breakfast alone and she was getting very bored. She wanted to go outside but was afraid to go alone as she was not very good with the directions.
She got a call from her brother Yash. She felt relieved that he called her on the right time.
Her brother asked about how she is doing, and enquired if she need anything. They talked about each other's life and hanged up the phone later.

Sameera looked at the watch and it was 1:30 pm and she didn't wanted to wait anymore as she was fed up of waiting. (She hates waiting when she's ready.)
She got up and thought that she will go see Arjun and will wait in his room for half hour.
She knocked on his door. And she was shocked to see the person who opened the door. None othe Asmara.
Sameera was hurt to see her in his room and she was wearing a bath robe.
Asmara gave an annoyed look to Sameera.
" What the hell are you doing here?" Asmara said
"Uhmm i am here to meet Arjun. We have meeting at the office." Sameera said
"Well I don't think Arjun would want to go for a meeting leaving me here all by myself. You disturbed us. He might call u whenever he wants to go. Now go wherever u came from." Asmara said to Sameera rudely and shut the door on her face.

Sameera was so hurt to even imagine him with her. Sameera decided to go from there but she heard her name from the side.
"Sameera"
She looked at the direction of the sound and Arjun was standing there in his business suit. She got lost in her thoughts.

"Earth to Sameera". He waved his hands in front of her face.
"What r u doing here?" Sameera asked Why, i went to this meeting with one of the board members in the morning and now we have to go another one. Give me five minutes and let me grab the files from my room." Arjun said and opened his room's door.

Sameera wanted to ask him about Asmara. As why she was in his room. Sameera thought that she doesn't have any right to ask him about any woman or anything about his life.

Sameera heard arguments from inside the room but she couldn't figure out what they were talking about. She didn't paid any heed to it and started listening to music with AirPods in her ears.

"What the F*** are you doing here Asmara" Arjun said to her with anger.
"I came here for you baby, this is your hotel and your mom asked the front desk to give me your room's key." Asmara said
"Just get out from my room and don't come back here." Arjun said furiously
"Baby I thought we can you know spend more time with each other because we will get married soon. Trust me we will have a good time." Asmara said in a seductive tone and touching his tie
"Get away from here, i am here for work not for pleasure. And that was one time thing with you which happened because i was drunk. I am paying for my mistake because you always involve my mother in this. I won't tolerate it anymore. Just get out." Arjun said
"Okay babe, don't get mad. I will leave from this room. But your mom asked me to come here." Asmara said
"I knew mother was behind this, asmara please leave me alone here." Arjun said to her
Asmara left the room and was very disappointed to hear Arjun's words as he was not interested in her anymore. But she wanted to make sure that she marries Arjun by hook or crook. She tried so hard to get close to his mother and then to him aswell eventually.
She came outside and saw sameera sitting on a sofa outside the room. Sameera had her eyes closed as she was relaxing with music in her ears.
Asmara stared at her with hate and left from there because she had seen that how Arjun looks at her. But Asmara didn't want to accept that Arjun doesn't like her and she can do anything to get Arjun in her life.

Arjun came out of his room to find Sameera resting on the couch. He kept looking at her and his eyes filled with love.
He touched her shoulder to wake her up and she opened her eyes when felt a familiar touch on her shoulder.
"Let's go Sam." Arjun said
They both went to the office and had their meeting for one hour. After the meeting he asked her if she wants to go somewhere.
"I always wanted to go to marine drive, let's go there." She said with excitement

They went to marine drive and walked there for sometime while talking about their school friends. He all of a sudden took her hand in his and she didn't even remove her hand from his hand. They both walked hand in hand. They didn't realize that someone was taking their pictures. They sat after walking for more than one hour.

"Wow this view is so beautiful." Sameera said looking at the sunset 🌅
"The view is breathtaking." Arjun said to her while he was just gawking at her.
Sameera turned her head towards him when she felt that he was just staring at her.
In the heat of moment.
Arjun smashed his lips on her lips. She didn't reciprocate first but she lost her control over herself and she also kissed him back. Their first kiss was so passionate.
They didn't notice but paparazzi was clicking their pictures as Arjun is a famous rich businessman of the country.
They stopped it after they were not able to breathe.
Sameera realised what she had done. She just cheated on her fiance. She felt guilty.
She got up from there.
Arjun held her hand
"What happened Sameera?"
"What happened, Arjun seriously this is what you have to say after kissing me. You know that i am engaged." She said to him
"But u kissed me too Sam. And it's not like you didn't like it" Arjun said with a smirk
"Arjun, I cannot do this. I cannot cheat my fiance. This shouldn't have happened." She said to Arjun with tears in her eyes.
"Are you okay Sam. U did nothing wrong here. It was heat of the moment." Arjun said to Sam while hiding his feelings as he didn't wanted to hurt Sam and didn't wanted to confess his feelings to her at this time.
Arjun wasn't able to see tears in her eyes. He wanted to distract her.
"Look sAm i am sorry, i didn't mean to kiss you. It just happened and these things happen normally. Just forget about it." He said

Sameera's POV
Whatever he said is hurting me more than anything. How can i just forget my first kiss that too with the love of my life. He don't love me but i still love him and i am a fool for feeling that way. He said that so casually. I don't mean anything to him. My feelings don't mean anything to him. He always plays with My heart. I will have to take a decision today to get away from him and live a peaceful life. I i know what to do.

"Please take me back to the hotel." I said to him with a straight face.
"Okay, let's go back." He gain said it so casually as if he didn't care about what just happened between us.
He is driving me crzay....
Urghh

We reached back to our hotel. I was about to enter my room but he held my hand to stop me.
"Don't Arjun." I said
"Please listen to me..." arjun said but I interrupted him
"Keep it to yourself." I removed my hand from his hand and shut the door on his face.
I paCked my bags and ordered uber from my phone and luckily there was flight back to home in two hours and had vacant seats aswell.
I booked the ticket online. I took uber and reached airport on time.
I was sitting at the boarding gate.
I felt like I should inform him.
"Hi Arjun, i cannot tolerates you anymore. I will resign from the job and i am leaving Mumbai right now."
I pressed the send button on my phone
He Didn't reply yet maybe he is not even concerned about me that much. Anyways Asmara might be there in his room waiting for him.

I won't let him affect me in anyway. I am stronger than before.
I reached home. I was greeted by mom and dad and they enquired that why am i back in one day.
"Your brother is coming tomorrow and he has a surprise for all of us." Mom said to me
"Please stay at home tomorrow." Mom said to me

Mom i quit my job so i am free everyday from now on.
Dad and mom didnt asked me any question because they know that I don't take any decisions in haste. I must have though about it before quitting my job.

Arjun's POV

I was wondering is she's okay all by herself in her room.
I should have controlled myself. I shouldn't have kissed her. I have created mess right now.
I know she won't work for me anymore
I know my Sameera
I got a text from her

"Hi Arjun, i cannot tolerate you anymore. I will resign from the job and i am leaving Mumbai right now."
WTH why is she leaving already.
I know I cannot stop her as it's too late for everything.
I have a lost a chance to be with her. She's quitting her job that means I won't be around her anymore and that also means that she will never be mine.

I went to the bar in the hotel and let alcohol treat my heartbreak 💔💔
I went back to my room all drunk and drifted off to sleep.

This is the end of the chapter. Please leave a comment for any feedback.
Thanks again for all the love