Part 36

Sameera's POV

We are going to yash bhaiya's birthday party. His birthday is tomorrow but he is celebrating it today. As bhai has to travel to Canada for his business.

We got ready for the party. But my mind was still stuck on izza. What might have happened.
I want to call her but Arjun is not going away from me.
We got ready for the party.

We reached my home and we went to the backyard where the party was

We reached my home and we went to the backyard where the party was. I saw my friends there. Raj came towards me and after exchanging greetings with Arjun.
"Have u seen our long lost friend Sameera?" Raj asked while looking at me
He took me a bear hug. I missed him so much.
"You have been so busy after your wedding. I missed you so much." Raj said
I could see Arjun's face turning red from the side of my eye.  He was holding my hand and i caressed it to calm him down if he is getting jealous of my best friend.
All of a sudden i saw Tanvi and parul approaching us.
They hugged me and greeted Arjun.
"Long time no see." Tanvi said in her cheerful voice
"I miss you guys." I said
Parul stood next to Raj. His hand was around her waist. They looked so perfect together.
"So, when is the wedding?" I asked Raj
"Soon, we will let u know whenever we decide the dates." Raj said
"You guys enjoy your time, i will take my fiancé from here for a while." Raj said and then winked at Parul.
"I have to go see mom. See u guys later." Tanvi said and left from there
Arjun was silent the whole time.
I tightened my hold on his hand and then he realized that i was looking at him.
"Everything okay??" I asked
"Yes perfectly fine." He said
"Let's go dance." I said and took him to the dance floor.
We danced for awhile and we were enjoying our time.
My parents arranged a cake for my brother. After the cake cutting we had dinner.
Arjun was talking with my dad, yash bhai and Raj
They were discussing normal business things.
All of a sudden someone touched my shoulder from the backside and when i turned i looked at the person who tapped me.
It was Vikram how come is he here.
"Hi Sameera." He said
Vikram looked so lost, and how come he is here. So my parents have accepted their apology that reminds me that I didn't had any conversation with tanya since them.
Hi Vikram, how r u?
"You know i am not good without you." Vikram said
His eyes were red. Maybe he is drunk.
He held my hand all of sudden and i was trying to move my hand away from him.
"Please Sameera come back to me. I am sorry Sameera. I cannot forget you. I know that Arjun and you don't love eachother." Vikram said
"Vikram, please leave my hand, you are drunk. You don't know what are you saying." I said
"Please Sameera, leave him. I will marry you right away." He said and his hold on my hand got stronger.
"Please..." i was about to say but his hand was separated from mine and he was lying on the floor. Thank god no one saw this as it was on the corner and everyone was ok the buffet side. Only Yash bhai came towards me.
Arjun punched Vikram again.
"Don't you dare to touch my wife." Arjun said
Yaah bhai separated Arjun from Vikram and asked the guards to escort Vikram out and asked our driver to drop him at his home.
"Arjun, your hand." I said
"It's alright, i would have killed that bastard, how can he say all those things." Arjun said and he looked really mad.
"Don't worry Arjun, i will talk to him. He was just not in senses and he actually cared about Sameera a lot. Don't worry i will give him a piece of mind." Yash bhai said
And then yash bhai asked me if i am okay
And i simply nodded my head.
Arjun was not even looking at me. Was he mad at me
Because of this.
But I didn't do anything.
"We have to go now Yash as i have to visit my mothers home, there is some family coming to meet us for my sister's alliance." Arjun said
But before yash bhai could say anything, i took Arjun  inside my home. To my old bedroom as I couldn't see that his hand was bleeding.
He didn't resisted. After making him sit on the bed i got the first aid box and started working on his hand.
"You didn't had to punch him Arjun." I said while cleaning his hand.
"What.. are you even saying that after hearing what he was saying. I would have broke his face. But here u are taking his side." Arjun said
And he got up from the bed and didn't let me finish the dressing.
"Arjun, let me put a bandage." I said
"You can support that douchebag who left you at the altar. I am fine. I am leaving." Arjun said and left from the room.

I would have never followed him because he is mad at me for no reason. My self respect doesn't allow me to do that but i will have to follow him for Izza. We have to go tomorrow to his family home.

I followed him..
"Okay Uncle and Aunty. I will come back later. She might not be coming with him.
(Arjun thought that Sameera might stay back at her parents house. But he was wrong.)
"I am here. I am not staying back." Sameera said
Sameera said bye to her parents, brother and sister in law before leaving with Arjun.
"Arjun .."
"What.." he said
"Why are u mad at me." I said
"I don't know Sameera, I cannot stand it when some other man especially your ex fiancé holding you or saying anything to you. It just made me so mad at that time that i lost my cool." Arjun said
He stopped the car on the side and held my hands in his.
"I am sorry baby, i am not mad at you." Arjun said while caressing my cheek.
I was blushing under his touch.
His lips were on mine and it was a wonderful moment.
I was lost in the kiss and we stopped after my phone started ringing.
He started driving and i took my phone out it was tanya.
"Hey Sameera" tanya said
"Hi tanya." I said
"I am sorry, i heard what bhai did at your party from tanvi. I am already very sorry for what happened in the past. Please accept my apologies." Tanya said
"Dont worry tanya, past is past and i wouldn't have got what i have if that had not happened" i said on the phone while my right hand was entwined with Arjun's left hand.
"Thanks Sameera. I love you my bestie." She said
"I love u too tanya. Everything is okay. Bye ." I said
"Bye" she said and hanged up
I was looking at Arjun and thanking god for how lucky am i to have him in my life.
I had lost him in the past because of the misunderstanding. But i have him here next to me as my man.  We were always destined to meet again.

"I love you Sameera." Arjun said while his focus was on the road.
"I love you too Arjun." I said

After reaching home as always i was so tired and I drifted off to sleep with Arjun next to me.