chapter 2. hit a nerve.

One day Rias was preparing to go negotiate the usual terms and conditions for the all faction alliance, Kiba was preparing a defense squad as a plan B while Issei is plan A, Issei was by his former master's side. As Rias was going over the papers her concentration was broken after hearing a hiccup, she looked over and saw that Issei was the cause of it.

Rias walked over to him.

Issei: look, can't I just drink in peace? I want to be left alone. There's nothing else to do to pass the time while I just sit idly by during these meetings which make me anxious so just leave me to my thoughts.

Rias places a hand on his shoulder.

Rias: Issei...

Issei gives her an angry glare and grunts.

Issei: I said leave!! What part of that didn't you understand? Well Red?

Rias: Issei we're on our way to an important meeting and you're drunk?

Issei: what a brilliant observation. So to what do I owe this unwanted visit? You here to join me?

Rias: no. I'm here to stop you.

Issei: oh. Well that's boring.

Rias: Issei could you take this seriously?

Issei: I'm sorry, did i make a joke?

Rias: I'm serious. This meeting could allow us to create an all faction alliance.

Issei: you sure know how to motivate a guy, I've always been a big fan of all this. (Sarcasm)

Rias: your sarcasm isn't welcomed.

Issei: good, now you know how I feel.

Rias: so that's it? There's nothing left of the red dragon emperor, just a hostile empty drunk.

Issei: I've always been a hostile empty drunk.

Rias: no. You were a member of my team, a lot of children looked up to you.

Issei: a terrible decision really.

Rias: why? Why drink yourself to death?

Issei: bit of an over exaggeration.

Rias: is it..is it because of her....

Issei: Rias!!!!! We're not having this conversation, stop while you're ahead.

Rias: we all miss her too Issei please, you need to move on.

Issei: you have no idea what it is to "miss".

Rias: Issei if you live in the past... opportunity will pass you by.

Issei: oh yeah? Such as?

Rias grabs him by his shirt and says in a sad yet serious voice.

Rias: such as someone who loves you and wants to be with you.!! I love you Issei.

She kissed him.

Rias: Issei...I..

Issei: hehe..hope you got that out of your system.

Rias: wh..what?

Issei: what? Did you think a kiss will make me love you?

Issei gets up and leave his flask on the table.

Issei: not interested, best to love someone who loves you back. I'll go check on what Kiba is up to.

Issei moved her aside, Rias was now almost hyperventilating.

Rias: Issei I'm..not.. I'm not her..I'm not...her... I'M NOT KUROKA.

Return Of A Soul.. Highschool Dxd Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें