part 11. farewell.

Kuroka just looked on as he hit the ground.

Kuroka: nn...ooo...no

Evelyn: PAPA!

Issei was laying on the cold ground, black veins started to slowly appear on his body, where there were black veins there was pain beyond the comprehension of any living being.

Ddraig: ISSEI!

Everyone rushed over.

Irina: Kuroka what did you do?

Kuroka: I..I.i...didn't....i didn't do this.

Cao Cao: what was that whip?

Albion: a whip coated with the blood of Samael. Any creature with dragon related features including dragons them selves will perish by even touching it. I'm sorry but there's no cure.... Death by Samael's blood is slow and the most painful way to die.

They were speechless at his words.
Asia tried to heal him, no effect, Ravel used Phoenix tears, no effect, Yasaka, Kouno, Koneko and Kuroka all tried to use saga magic but it did nothing but buy him a little more time.

Kuroka: Michael, Gabriel anyone please tell me if we can save him.

They looked away in defeat.

Michaell: I'm sorry but there truly is no cure. Forgive us. Our former brother Samael continues to be a curse upon our lives.

he cried. Evelyn held her father and as did Kuroka.

Kuroka: this...this isn't how it's supposed to end.

Even though he's in pain in every sense of the word. Issei spoke.

Issei: hey.... don't cry....smile.

Their gazes darted towards him.

Issei: come now, smile. I miss seeing my two favorite ladies smiling together.

They are all amazing that even in his condition he's being the Issei they know and love from the very start. No matter how much he suffers, he wants those closest to him to be happy and not cry....not even if he died.

Kuroka: Issei.... I'm sorry...

Issei: why? I'm the one who's sorry, I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

Issei found the strength to sit up.

Issei: I'm sorry but looks like this is it. I'm done for.

Evelyn: please don't talk like that.

She says while crying into his chest.

Issei looks at everyone else.

Issei: everyone, promise that you'll look after my family.

They nod. They can't stand it. Seeing him making sure that his family is safe when he's minutes away from death himself.

Kuroka: you're not going to die Issei, we'll keep trying..

Issei: you heard what Albion and Michael said, it's the end of the line for me love. I'm sorry.

Kuroka: Issei...

She asks while trying to hold back her tears.

Issei: Micheal, I have a final request. Kuroka, Evelyn, I need to speak to him alone.

They reluctantly move away.

Michael: name your favor Issei, anything.

Issei: if what Euclid said is true about him creating children having her and my DNA then please check if their souls made it into heaven. Also my parents, please make sure that they are okay and they meet my family. They always wanted to have a grandkid.