part 5. family & a message.

Everyone was so happy to meet her.

Issei: Evelyn, everyone here is your family. Meet your aunts Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Serafall Rossweisse, Grayfia and big sis La Fey.
And the guys are your uncles Kiba, Gasper, Bikou, Ajuka, Sirzechs, Baraqiel, Cao Cao, Arthur and Azazel.

Evelyn bows in respect.

Evelyn: it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Everyone bows in respect but are shaking from joy. Issei and Vali sigh.

Issei: you know you don't need permission to hug family members.

That was their green light and they all hugged her. Evelyn was overjoyed and so were they. Issei and Vali laugh at the scene. Once they broke the group hug..

Evelyn: papa I never knew our family is full of legends.

Issei looks at Vali who sheepishly scratched his head.

Vali: yeah I may have mentioned their existence but I didn't blow the cover.

Sirzechs: wait you didn't tell her about us?

Sirzechs now crying a stream of tears (like deku).

Grayfia: really Sirzechs?.....really?

Azazel: Issei my boy why didn't you tell us you had a little girl? I'm kind of hurt.

Issei: I think it's time all of you knew the truth about everything. A few year before Kuroka disappeared, she and I worked together on a mission and we bonded, a spark ignited and after a while we fell in love then got married in secret, sorry about breaking the "no dating the co-workers" rule Kiba.

Kiba: it's all good.

Issei: after she and I got married..... Evelyn came along....but then she went in a mission and didn't come back. I feared that whoever took her life might come after Evelyn, she's all that's left of my life with Kuroka so I asked Vali to protect her. I wasn't exempt from that rule, I had to keep my distance as well.

Sirzechs: why not ask Grayfia and I to look after her and why bear this burden all alone?

Issei: because it was my burden, all of you have your own lives and responsibilities, this was mine. All of us are too well known in every faction and mythology but Vali here knows how to stay under the radar in ways none of us can. He hid his existence until we fought Kokabiel after all.

Vali smirked at his skills being praised by his rival.

Gasper: is that why you were so angry and well...

Issei: drinking so much? Yeah. I couldn't get over her but then again...how could I?

Grayfia: so what changed?

Evelyn: we believe that mama is still alive.

Everyone gasped.

Rossweisse: but how? We literally searched everywhere for years.

Vali brings out the device.

Baraqiel: is that the memory device you asked us to build?

Vali: yes and it worked.

Evelyn: I occasionally see mom in my dreams..no they are visions.

Issei: we recorded them and we need everyone's help to watch them for clues. There are 22 visions recorded. I figured everyone's POV will give us different perspectives. So what do you all say?

Xenovia: let's do it.

Irina: even heaven sides with you.

Kiba: let's save our comrade.