part 14. alliance vs new beast.

Everyone was ready to kick Euclid's 10 tails into oblivion.

Issei: we can only use this power for a short time and no the juggernaut drive isn't accessable but you can promote devil or not. Promote to any piece you see fit. Their armour promoted as well according to their choice. Rooks had think durable armour, the stronger the user the stronger the punch, knights has thin aerodynamic armour, bishops had twin cannons over their shoulders and queens had the cardinal crimson promotion.

The heavy hitters promoted to queens and rooks. The speed types promoted to knights. The magic users promoted to bishops. However the dragons, Yasaka and Kouno in their fox forms did not promote because they could not. Tannin was already a queen piece in Mephistopheles's peerage. Tiamat, yu-long and Crom are already dragon kings. Yasaka and Kouno choose not to fearing this new found power might be too much. The gods didn't care and promoted to whatever they wanted.

Kouno and Yasaka looked like this.

Yasaka: ready for your first real battle Kouno?

Kouno: yes I am. We will avenge all those we lost together.

Boost boost boost boost boost boost.

Thor: we shall follow your lead great red dragon emperor of infinity.

Thor came up with one hell of a title. Everyone smiled and agreed that it suits him.

Issei: right! DON'T LET IT LIVE TO HARM ANOTHER SOUL. ATTACK!

They all charged, the knights instantly reached Mach 4 with their newfound speed, the beast couldn't even see them appear behind it then felt cuts on its legs.

Beast: RRRRRRAAAAAA

Grayfia: Euclid is a monster now, no longer the brother I loved. Kill him.

She truly didn't care about Euclid anymore, he betrayed their family, joined the terrorists, killed millions, killed Issei's kids and brainwashed Kuroka for 15 years only to use her to kill Issei all while everyone could do nothing but watch.

Sirzechs: no more holding back. Full release.

He was now cowered in his true form, a form that embodies power of destruction, combined with the armour he was now easily a real super devil. Kuroka saw everyone become so strong but compared to them she wasn't even with this power. He hated the idea she had at first but now she started to love it. She willingly changed into her new 2 tailed beast form and was as big as Yasaka and Kouno. Her armour grew along with her and adapted. Everyone who saw her in that state were on alert fearing that she was being controlled again.

Kuroka: lady Yasaka and Kouno, I'm going to create the bomb you guys deflected before, combine your flames with it, let's make him BURN.

After she spoke, they all breathed a sigh of relief. She released red and blue spheres and merged them, Yasaka and Kouno fired off their flames and the density of the sphere sucked them in.