part 16. freedom

Issei, Kuroka and Evelyn are still alive and thus they couldn't stay in heaven for too long, they could visit those who passed away every once in a while. The 3 now had to return.

Issei: well looks like our time for today in up, I really don't want to leave.

Miki: but you have to, you and your family are the saviours, you still have a lot to do back in the world of the living.

Issei: but my family is right here. We all did our part.

Gorou: Issei listen, Evelyn has school coming up since summer is coming to an end. You just came back to life and accomplished great feats. Don't stop there kiddo.

Evelyn: ugh school again......

Kuroka: you're going back there once summer vacation ends. That's final.

Evelyn: but mmmooooommmmm...

Issei: listen to your mother. I went to school and met some amazing people.

Evelyn: didn't you and your old team get attacked there multiple times?

Issei: yes but you won't have that problem because we eliminated all threats.

Evelyn: fine....I do miss my friends.

Gorou: I would have gotten you a puppy when you graduated.

Evelyn: uncle Vali let's me play with Fenrir.

Everyone:...................

Kuroka: I hate dogs.

Issei: okay so I'm going to talk to Vali about letting you play with a wolf that can kill gods.

Evelyn: aw man.

Irina: guys times up, you can visit again next week.

Issei: sigh.. mom, dad...I'm sorry to ask this of you but will you look after these 5 for us? They can't exactly come back to life you know?

Miki: Issei we always wanted grand kids and now we get to spend all eternity in bliss. We'll be just fine. You, Kuroka and Evelyn should live your lives.

Kuroka: then we'll see you next week mother and father.

Gorou: of course my dear. Tell everyone that we said hello.

Evelyn: sure grandpa. Bye for now.

Miki: bye Eve.

The 3 teleported back to the underworld.

Miki: so Irina, what were you thinking about earlier?

Irina: I was thinking about what Lord Michael said, he said that the kids can't be brought back to life but what about being reincarnated?

Gorou: you mean to give them a new life instead of the old one?

Irina: exactly. It happens every now and then. The souls of the past heros is an example.

Miki: that means that these kids will get the chance to grow up, see everything the universe has to offer, fall in love, meet their soul mates. Yes these 5 deserve that.

Irina: but if that the case then you would not be able to spend time with them like you can now....

Gorou: no need to be sad my dear. We can watch from above, we'll get to see them grow up, also is it possible to control the lives they get reborn into?

Irina: you want Issei and Kuroka to have their full family don't you?

The 5 kids who were asleep woke up and looked around for their parents and big sister.