part 9: new apocalypse.

They all wish that this was just a bad dream, a nightmares from which they could wake up from but it felt far too real.

Grayfia: oh brother....why?

She was completely out of it, Sirzechs never saw the love of his life in such a vulnerable state, he was losing control of himself now from seeing her like this, on top of all the clones in every faction and every mythology using the juggernaut drive is a threat equal if not greater than the beast 666 by sheer numbers and combined power, he was covered in his power of destruction and couldn't risk holding back, he stayed by her side but fired off beams, bullets, whips, blades etc all made of his energy at the juggernaut clones, he was sending every one he hit straight into oblivion, the clones attacked but his powers consumed their attacks, both physical and energy based attacks but not the longinus smashers. He had to create shields but he wasn't alone, everyone else was attacking too, Irina spread her 4 pairs of angel wings and attacks, Vali entered juggernaut drive and divided many clones out of existence, he took their energy and life force to fuel his juggernaut drive, he was disappointed that they had such little life force and that not one of them was a challenge but he was proud to be the first white dragon emperor to kill the red dragon emperor again and again all in one day, Albion could see a smirk plastered on Vali's face.

Albion: you're enjoying this during a time of crisis? Looks like you haven't changed much. Haha

Vali: old habits die hard my friend.

Rias also did the same as her her brother, covered in the same power and was destroying many clones, Xenovia, Kiba, Koneko, Arthur, Bikou and everyone else were not holding back, despite the power and size of the clones they were nothing compared to the original, Asia in her artificial balance courtesy of Azazel was defending herself and others too, Gasper used his forbidden Balor view and went full beast of darkness, he tore the clones apart.

Gasper: DON'T YOU TRY TO IMPERSONATE MY BIG BROTHER!!!

He created other creatures that had all kinds of messed up features but they did one thing. Kill. They weren't affected by physical attacks, some went into the armour and changed the direction of any energy based attacks only to aim it at the other clones, Gasper tried to stop time but the clones weren't affected by it just like before. Akeno, like Irina also has 8 wings, clearly no one has slacked off after defeating the beast, she used every spell in her arsenal and destroyed clone after clone but it was taking a toll on everyone after some time, they had to defend themselves and each other all while having to attack and full strength otherwise they might lose and they can't risk that ever. La Fey and Rossweisse used every spell and seal in their arsenal, they thanked their lucky stars that the clones were no where near Issei's level otherwise they would be dead. Ravel burned them all into ashes by simply touching them with her flames.

The screen was showing clips of all the factions and mythologies being attacked by juggernaut clones, they were sustaining heavy damage and even casualties because not all of them have truly powerful deities like Indra, Odin, Zeus etc but they fought on, those who could go to help them did just that after they knew their comrades could defend their homes. This was the full alliance at work, their goals were becoming a reality, in the city of Lilith Azazel's team of Livinia the wielder of Absolute Demise froze all the juggernaut clones  and were sliced into pieces by Tobio with the help of his living sacred gear.

Back at the Gremory household, everyone there were happy to finally meet Evelyn.

Evelyn: WOW, uncle Vali told me that I have a big family but I never thought that it would be this big.

Riser and his team along with family with the exception of Ravel were present, Sairorg Bael and his team along with his mother were happy to meet her, the daughter of the man you beat him fair and square, brought back him mother from a coma and one of those who played a great role in saving the universe, even Regulas took a liking to her maybe because they are both cats in a way. The Gremory family loved her right away and couldn't help but contact Sona who came immediately with her entire team.