part 7: breaking point.

After falling for Issei and having a family with him, Kuroka was perfectly happy, she did her part to keep the underworld safe because she wanted her daughter to grow up in peace unlike all those who came before her. She was sent on a mission to take out a target like any other however this was an ambush. She was caught of guard and knocked out. She woke up later and found herself chained to a wall and a man with silver hair looking at her.

Kuroka: who the hell are you?

Euclid: I'm Euclid Lucifuge.

Kuroka: wait are you..

Euclid: related to Grayfia? Yes I'm her brother unfortunately but enough chit chat.

Kuroka: what do you want from me?

Euclid: I want you to hurt the red dragon emperor, his very existence was the cause of our failure.

Kuroka: you mean your plan to release trihexa and kill everyone? I wonder why that failed.

Euclid: your tongue is as sharp as your claws haha but let's see how long you can last. I'm going to hurt you and break you so you'll comply with my plan.

Kuroka: why the hell would I let you use me like that?

Euclid: I never said that I needed your consent. You'll be doing it regardless.

Euclid tortured her physically but her senjutsu powers allowed her not feel pain and heal quickly from and injuries. Euclid couldn't do much since to her since she felt no pain, he tried many methods for years but no luck. But that was until he started to look into other possible methods and being the psychopath he is, he tried to torture her mentally and forced his way through her memories, she blocked him out each time but he caught a slight glimpse of her and Issei together. He now had a way to break her.
Kuroka thought that he found nothing again as she saw him walk away, she would sleep most of the time to recover her energy, Euclid kept her alive by giving her enough food and water. He thought about the glimpse of her memory and thought about it, he eventually came to the conclusion that she and Issei are lovers. His smile grew wide and came up with the perfect way to break her, he went out everytime and everywhere the red dragon emperor would be seen fighting. He saw some blood on the rubble on the recent battle field, he took a few samples and cloned a body from said blood sample, Grayfia wasn't kidding about him being brilliant and clever. To his delight he cloned Issei and some of them had Ddraig's powers albeit very little but he will use that nonetheless.

He made many clones and brought them in front of Kuroka, she couldn't hide her shock. He started to torture the closes, kill, dismember and so much more one by one in front of her everyday, Kuroka knew that they were clones but her mind wanders thinking that he got the real Issei and their daughter most likely. Seeing Issei die slowly and painfully in every possible way was getting to her. This was becoming her breaking point. Some days when Euclid would wait for the machines to make more clones Kuroka would use her astral form and magic to check on Evelyn, she could do this one or twice a year cause it took too much out of her to do it everyday and she needed her strength to endure what Euclid was doing, after seeing Evelyn through her dreams growing up and living a good life....with Vali ...as a father figure? She wondered where Issei was and tried to use her technique to check on him but it didn't work. She couldn't enter his dreams because his emotional and mental state was too chaotic for her to enter.

Kuroka: oh my love, has my disappearance hurt you that much? Our daughter needs you.

Seeing her lover, her soul mate in such pain broke her, this created an opening for Euclid and he eventually got to her, he found out that her former master experimented on her and so he continued his work, that brought back painful memories of the experiments, being tied to a table, the pain, the side effects, enduring all of this for years finally ripped her mind apart. She changed almost completely. She was under his control.

 She was under his control

Euclid knew about her attempts on astral form magic since he was monitoring her every move and brain wave, he knew of every change and decided to manipulate it, he let her see whoever she was trying to see but he knew that she didn't want them to ...

Euclid knew about her attempts on astral form magic since he was monitoring her every move and brain wave, he knew of every change and decided to manipulate it, he let her see whoever she was trying to see but he knew that she didn't want them to get in trouble and be used against her so he decided to draw them out. He placed subliminal messages in the visions she made the recipient see. He left clues to help find her and to torment them for ruining everything.

Euclid: my little kitten. You lasted 1.5 decades of torture. You were definitely a challenge but I won.