part 10: STOP.

The mythologies we're winning against the clones despite losing some of their own. Many angels, fallen angels, devils, legendary warriors fought to their deaths. Once all the clones were destroyed they all rejoice in victory. Thor was injured and exhausted, Odin as well. They along with their comrades such as lady Sif, the Valkyries etc

Thor: huff...huff... Father are you alright?

Odin was tired but uninjured.

Odin: yes my boy....I'm alright. Now get to the healers. That's an order for everyone else.

He commands everyone around him to help the injuries. They follow his orders and Odin goes to Heimdall, the keeper of the bifrost and all seeing.

Heimdall: how may I serve you today my king?

Odin: Heimdall I need you to show me what you see, what caused this attack of false red dragon emperors?

Heimdall's eyes begin to glow in golden light. Odin puts his hand on his shoulder and his eye begins to glow as well. They quickly sees every faction, every mythology, all under attack. They finds no answers until he sees the underworld under attack by Euclid whom he though was dead currently fighting Issei in his berserker state while everyone else fights a giant flaming cat, he saw Fenrir losing this battle very quickly, seeing the blue cat fire a massive energy shot that basically created a momentary sun in the underworld. Seeing the damage horrified them but what came next even more so. They checked on the human world, no words could describe how they felt, death toll in the millions across the world, it took centuries for the death toll to hit that mark but these are just humans, they can't defend themselves like the supernatural can. They aren't on that level even with sacred gears.

Odin: what in Valhalla?........

Heimdall: what...are..your orders my king?

He stuttered after seeing such death and destruction, men, women and children getting eaten, crushed, blown up. It was pure carnage, body parts everywhere, everything was bathed in blood. Odin though of only one thing. Loki, this is whom he sided with, this is what he wanted.

Odin: send all our remaining warriors and send them to earth IMMEDIATELY. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM FINDING ABOUT THE SUPERNATURAL. SAVE THEM!!!

Heimdall sent out the orders via magic communication circles to all of Asgard. He shared what he saw with heaven, the fallen, underworld, Hindu faction and every other that exists. They all agreed with Odin. Save the world.

Micheal after seeing the destruction in the human world caused by none other than Euclid enraged him. He sent every angel of every rank down to earth but he himself and Gabriel went straight to the underworld but Dulio being the wielder of the second most powerful sacred gear went to Earth to help eliminate all the clones, each second wasted is many lives lost. They teleported immediately and came in with the intent to end this and no holding back.

Both angels teleported above the battle zone and came down like meteors, they landed next to Kuroka and the impact made her lose her balance. This caught Issei's attention and for a quick second he looked towards her, Euclid who was starting to lose the fight used that brief second to blast Issei away then disappeared. Issei recovered and looked around frantically for Euclid but what he saw captured his undivided attention. He saw everyone fighting Kuroka in her tailed beast state, she was getting out numbered and with the angels clearly being more powerful than usual were actually doing some damage, Kuroka is a devil and holy attacks were clearly effective. He charged at them, they were hurting her from the looks of it. He tackled anyone who got in his way, in his berserker state he couldn't tell friend from foe, just everyone attacking his soul mate.