part 13: new beast.

With Euclid in a hidden dimension.

Euclid: grrr.. he's stronger than I thought but it doesn't matter, once she says those key words, those whips will strike without anyone knowing, Samael's blood will course through his veins and even kill the dragon in his sacred gear. The alliance was forged because of his existence but it'll crumble upon his death. The clones did an adequate job and managed to weaken even the strongest warriors.

Euclid was exhausted and injured.

Euclid: time for the final phase, if only Loki teamed up with me, it would have been perfect.

Flash back.

Euclid snuck into Asgard and found Loki still in his prison cell.

Loki: what are you doing here?

Euclid: it is obvious Loki, aren't you going to bring Ragnarok upon them?

Loki: .....no.

Euclid: WHAT?

Loki: Euclid enough! Ever sense I was bested by the red dragon emperor wielding Mjolnir and his team, I had time to think. I watched him in hopes to find a weakness to exploit like you but I..........won't do that. I went beyond my goals and though about his philosophies, his life. I have moved on from such destructive notions, I'm the god of mischief, not death and destruction.

Euclid: you disappoint me.

Loki: I can live with that.

Euclid: oh you can but can you say the same for everyone else?

He threatened Loki. He was not pleased.

Loki: threatening me isn't wise, I lost to those kids because I looked down on them, I underestimated them and right now the all faction alliance is underway, you're not even as strong as I am and if I were in your position then I should quit while I have the chance. You're the last of the chaos brigade. The others are either dead or joined the alliance. You're dead if you don't stop now.

Euclid: it'll be a cold day in hell when I stop.

Loki: you're even more arrogant than I was all those years ago. I gave you a warning, try not to die....or do. It'll be the best outcome for you if you continue on this path.

Euclid: go to hell.

He leaves Loki and disappeared.

Loki: hmph.

He smirked.

End flashback.

Euclid: good thing I came prepared.

Just then Euclid opens a small box he was hiding, in it were syringes containing several multicolored liquids.

Euclid: once all the weaklings gather for his so called funeral I'll strike. Hahaha... Hell I might even use his wife as my plaything again. It was really fun tormenting her.!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHA.

In the dimensional gap.

Great red still absolutely livid was silent. On his back were 9 lumps, one was bigger than the others.
Ophis had attached tendrils to each one of them.

Ophis: ......

Both were concentrating deeply. Time doesn't exist in the dimensional gap but it felt as if a week went by.

Ophis: red...it's done. They are ready.

Great red: yes...they are. I can sense it. They have gathered.

Ophis: should we go there?

Great red: yes. We were mistaken when we chose to stay here.

The 9 lumps burst out his skin and scales. Great red didn't care about the pain as he was already healing.