Hiatus Notice

Hello everyone, it's Blue.

As a lot of you noticed, I've not been updating recently and I want everyone to know that I'm okay.

For a while now I've been going through a really tough writer's block and every time I have written the most recent chapter, I've not been happy with it at all - my singular brain cell has fizzled out and I've been stuck trying to push myself to write. And honestly, it's been very draining.

My friend has noticed this and has been trying to make me take a break for a while now so that I don't burn myself out pushing myself to write each chapter, and get them out for you all to read.

As much as don't want to, I think this will be really beneficial to the book and my mental health to take a break from publishing for a while.

Whilst this Hiatus is in process, I'm going to be using the time to edit my previous chapters - as I've noticed lots of silly mistakes - and fix any plot holes along the way. I will still be writing chapters when I can during this break, however, I will not be publishing them for a little while so I can get through a lot of the book and finally get somewhat of an update schedule going once I return.

I appreciate all of you so much for reading and interacting with my fanfiction, and all of the support you have shown me so far. I read through every comment you guys post on my book and, even if I haven't replied, so many of you have made me laugh, and I'm so happy to have such amazing readers.

I have a lot planned for this book and I will see it through till the end.

I don't know how long I will be on Hiatus for, but I promise that I will be back.

Thank you so much for everything and I'll see you all soon,

BlueHawk <3