!!disclaimer!!

before you read this book i will say this loud and clear

AGE REGRESSION IS NOT SEXUALIZATION OF KIDS / BABIES.

AGE REGRESSION =/= DDLG.
AGE REGRESSION =/= ABDL.

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

AGE REGRESSION IS A COPING MECHANISM FOR THOSE WHO USE IT. IF I SEE ANY SORT OF HATE BEING SAID TOWARDS MYSELF OR THIS BOOK FOR WHAT IT IS, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.

When I wrote this book, I wasn't very educated on the topic, but I figured I knew enough to write it. However, since then, I have done my own research and have educated myself to the best of my abilities as I do not use age regression myself. I am aware of the harassment you all receive and it is unfair.

I am glad most of the feedback on this book has been positive as of posting this, I just hope that any little space/caregivers that come across this book don't think I'm trying to offend and/or make fun of them.

I am not someone who uses age regression, so I'm obviously only educated by what I read and I am told. If I've written something and you, as a caregiver and/or age regressor feel as though it's out of place or wrong, PLEASE let me know! I will quickly fix it.

This book was not made with malicious intent and I started writing it purely for fun. If you don't agree with any of this, you are not welcome here.

Thank you.

With that said, look forward to chapters in the near future. :)

-void 💕