𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦

{winter solstice; part one}

the two teens pushed the brush away from their faces finally having a clear path.

things returned back to normal after hana dealt with zuko. no one was on-edge as they used to be, they began to readjust back to their "normal".

"uncle! it's time to leave! where are you? uncle iroh!" zuko called.

"iroh!" she followed his lead.

"over here," iroh happily said.

they followed his voice and soon he was right in front of them. a fire nation uniform was hanging from the branches and iroh was in a hot bath.

"uncle? we need to move on, we're closing in on the avatar's trail and i don't want to lose him!" zuko's arms waved in the air.

"iroh, he is right. we should probably leave," hana nodded in agreement with him.

"you two look tired. why don't you join me in these hot springs and soak away your troubles," iroh offered.

hana made a disgusted look, "no thank you," she told him politely.

who would want their nephew and his, whatever, in a hot bath? together. it was weird, unsanitary, and overall gross.

"my troubles cannot be soaked away. it's time to go!" zuko yelled angered by his uncle's offer.

"you should take your teacher's advice and relax a little. the temperature's just right. i heated it myself," he said calmly as shifted in the tub. steam came from his nostrils.

hana began coughing and swatting it away from her face as did zuko.

"enough! we leave now! get out of the water!"

iroh began to rise, "very well."

hana turned away and shielded her face, "aw! no!" she cried.

"on second thought, why don't you take another few minutes, but be back at the ship in half an hours or we're leaving without you," zuko turned around. iroh leaned back and smiled.

hana followed zuko back to the ship. the two of them gagged and shook their head trying to get the image of iroh out of their head. "why must iroh be like that!" she cried.

"i wish i knew," zuko shivered at the image in his head.

"i can't get it out of my head. someone erase it," she pleaded and he snorted at the girl's pain. "it isn't funny!" she slapped his arm.