Chapter Ten

It had been six months since Cassandra left for Tokyo and she couldn't wait to be home in her own room with her bed and most of all she was excited to eat Alfred's cooking. The limo pulled up to the house and stopped in front of the large doorway. With a smile, Cassandra got out of the car and walked up the stairs and pushed the large doors open.

She was expecting to see her whole family there waiting for her arrival but was surprised to see no one there. They must all be down in the cave, so she dropped her bags by the stairs and walked over to the study and turned the clock handles. When the doorway opened, she made her way down the stairs and knew immediately that everyone was in the cave because she heard various shouting.

Walking in the large open cave, she was surprised to see her siblings all huddled around the boxing ring. What surprised her, even more, was who was in the ring. She could see the familiar figure of Jason with his white streak making him stand out, but the other person had her intrigued. From what it looks, Jason was currently in a body lock with a girl half his size wrapped around him with a grin on her face. 

Her legs were wrapped around his neck and pinning an arm back in a very uncomfortable position while her harms were holding his arm still so he couldn't get out. Cassandra was very impressed, not many people managed to physically get that close to Jason and get him into a hold like that. This girl had to be very flexible and smart.

"Hey! Let me go, princess!" he cried, letting out a groaned as she pulled tighter.

"Are you going to learn your lesson? When I say don't poke me, don't fucking poke me Jason." she snapped, "I can make you pass out from this hold so unless you want to take an unexpected nap I suggest you don't try that again." 

"Alright fine!" he said, trying to tap out as the Rory let him go. 

"Six months away and you manage to find someone who can make Jason beg for mercy," Cassandra said with a laugh. All eyes turned to her.

"Cassandra!" Stephanie ran up the stairs to hug her friend and sister. "You're back!"

Cassandra hugged her back. "I did tell you all the day I was coming back you know." 

"We were meaning to meet you at the door but Jason thought he would be funny and try and piss off Rory so we've been down here watching her kick his ass." Tim said as he came up the stairs with the others behind him.

"Well, I'm sorry to have missed it. Maybe he can piss her off again so I can watch this time?" she asked with a grin.

Jason shook his head at her. "Very funny Cass, until you are caught in her hold I don't want to hear any of you say anything." he rubbed his neck that was red from the hold Rory had on him.

Cassandra looked and saw the brown-haired girl come up the stairs and stand next to Tim, watching her she could tell that Rory and Tim were close but how close were they exactly? She held out her hand to the new face. "I'm Cassandra Wayne, Tim has told me a lot about you." 

Rory flushed a little and took her hand. " Arorura Queen and I hope it's nothing too crazy, but they have told me about you as well." she smiled. "It might be because Jason wants someone to kick my ass that isn't Bruce." 

Cassandra laughed, "Didn't you throw a shoe at his head? Wouldn't that be a little unfair?" 

"Hey! Sometimes you have to fight dirty if you want to make it out in mostly one piece." Rory said trying to hide her laugh.

"Well, I'm not doing anything until later tonight so why not?" Cass said. 

"Yes, Cass please. I'm tired of getting pinned." Jason grinned and raced back down the stairs.