Epilogue

Tim stood on the roof as he looked out across the star-lit sky. The Eiffel Tower was lit up beautifully and all of Paris shone brightly across the city. He looked at the watch on his hand, Rory was supposed to be there already but plans changed a lot when your girlfriend was part of the Justice League. 

She had been part of the team only for a few months and grew in popularity as little girls walked around dressed as the White Arrow. It was safe to say that White Arrow was almost as popular as Wonder Woman, and that was a statement in itself. 

Checking his phone, he saw that there were no messages. Normally if she had to cancel, Rory would send a text or call ahead and so far there was nothing so he kept his hopes up. Closing his eyes, he could hear the traffic below and the soft sounds of people conversing about anything and everything. It really was a beautiful night, and he wanted to spend it with someone just as beautiful.

Rory climbed the stairs in a hurry, she knew that she was late enough as it was and didn't want to keep Tim waiting for her any longer. The mission had gone longer than they had anticipated, even though Diana and Dinah knew why she wanted to wrap things up quickly. But you couldn't rush missions, that was when someone got hurt. 

Adjusting her shoes, her dress, and her jewelry Rory pushed open the door to the roof and walked across the patio to the boy who was standing across from her. Tim's head perked up and a smile spread across his face when he saw her standing there in a beautiful white dress. 

Quickly he sprinted over and pulled her close to him, Rory meeting his lips with her own. It had been a few weeks since she had seen him last and almost two months since they had a date together. She had given the other members of the League a heads uo that she had an important event coming up and to not bother her unless the world was ending. 

Tim's hands gripped her waist tightly as he kissed her deeply, Rory's hands running through his hair softly as her body molded into his. Slowly he pulled away and brushed her hair out of her face. "I missed you Songbird." he smiled softly.

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry that I'm so late. Diana was having a problem with Cheetah and needed help, and that took longer than expected and we had to call in Dinah and Hal making it a whole mess of things before we actua-" 

Tim cut her off with a kiss as she made a noise of surprise as she cupped his face kissing him back. "Sorry, I'm rambling aren't I?" she asked with a giggle.

"It's okay, I find it cute. But you really aren't that late, dinner is still warm and right now I have all the time in the world for you," he said, taking her hand and leading her to a candle-lit dinner. Tim pulled out her seat for her as she sat in it, kissing his cheek as he sat across from her.

"You are too amazing for words Timothy, you truly are," she said, looking around. They were on top of one of the safe houses Bruce had set up around the world, this one being in Paris. The two of them had finally gotten their trip to Paris, it had only taken them a little longer than expected. But they had thought that this was the perfect occasion for it. 

Rory picked up her glass, sipping the white wine slowly as she let out a sigh of delight. Looking at the food, everything was perfect and all because of Tim. 

They ate their dinner and dessert together, as they talked about everything that had happened in the last few weeks. Tim and Rory shared an apartment now, and she became an official member of Gotham's list of heroes, with Jim Gordon happy to have someone with a sense of fashion that wasn't black sticking around. They might live together now, but Rory was constantly in and out of the door so often that she didn't get to see him much.

Tim didn't mind, he was glad for the moments he got to see her even if they were far too few to count. It just made the moments he had with her worth that much more to him. Once they had finished eating, he got up and took her hand pulling Rory to her feet.

The cold December wind blew through the area, sending a chill up Rory's spine. Tim slid off his coat and wrapped it around her and pulled her body close to his. "Remember the last time we did this?" he asked as they danced around the rooftop.

"Yes, we were back at the Manor and I was under house arrest again. You wanted to be sappy and romantic, so you had planned out a whole day for us to spend in the Manor ending the night very similar to this one," she answered, looking up at him. "The only difference being, we are still dressed." she chuckled.

"Well, that can change." he teased, sliding his hand down to pull her closer. Rory leaned against him as they danced around, listening to the beat of the city. "I love you Aurora Queen."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too Timothy Drake, Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Anniversary, Songbird" he bent down and kissed her once again, as he took Rory's breath away. She gripped the back of his neck and pulled him down closer to her, as he began to lead them both back inside where they could spend the rest of the night making love under the Paris night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is the end of The Archer! I am kind of sad that this is ending, but I'm excited to start the next book and it is called... 

Ghost is the official title for book two, and I took inspiration from the song Ghost by Ella Henderson (take that information and do what you wish with it

Ghost is the official title for book two, and I took inspiration from the song Ghost by Ella Henderson (take that information and do what you wish with it.) I'm not saying anything other than we will get to see a lot newer/familiar faces with this one and delve deeper into Rory and Tim's journey.

It will be up in a few days, just gotta finish tweaking a few things and maybe take a break because I have updated every day for 50+ days now and I am both proud and kinda tired but I don't want to lose this momentum and I might find a better updating schedule so I'm not up using that 2 am brain you all are scared of.

I want to make a big shout out to my friends, ZeninaDalyssagracepotter, and anyone else who has supported me through this roller coaster! I love you guys so much, and can't wait to see what you think of Ghost when it gets going!

Until Next Time,