Authors note again

Karen29001

Hi, so that last chapter is how I want this book to end. I don't want to drag the story on for too long. I also wanted to leave it up to your imagination as to how Dimitri and Rebecca finally end up together.

I am thinking about writing a sequel to this book but it depends on how many requests I get from interested readers. I am also working on another novel right now. No, it's not a vampire book this time. I am trying to write a normal human book called "In my shoes." Please do check it out and show some support.

Kapinga, is a young 18-year-old, girl who has lost all her family, except for her little brother

Kapinga, is a young 18-year-old, girl who has lost all her family, except for her little brother. She moves with him to a new land that her mother always told her about. After meeting the Prince, she is immediately aware of her strong attraction to him. She also knows that he is no good for her.

But the heart wants what it wants.

XXXXXXXXX

Finally, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to read my first ever written full story. It was such a spontaneous decision I made and I am glad I did it, because I learnt so much through this writing. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did. If you have anything you want to discuss with me regarding this book feel free to message me or just comment below. I will get to your message or comment as soon as I can.

Stay safe and happy reading