- bonus chapter -

FLASHBACK: 2nd of May 1988

"Daddy! I'm bored!"

Arthur takes up young Ginny in his arms, "How about you both take a look around the office? Remember, do not leave this floor, okay?"

"Yes, daddy," the two young girls say in unison. They look at each other with a smile and begin to walk out of his office hand in hand. Arthur smiles at his two young girls. The two of them went around every corner but found nothing interesting. Then Ginny suggested they could play hide and seek. She would count first while Elaine hid. After she had counted all the way to twenty, she started looking for her sister. She looked around every corner, but couldn't find her. She went back to her father's office, crying.

"Dad, I can't find Elli anywhere--" her voice broke at the end. He picks her up. "We were playing hide and seek and I went to look for her, but she's gone. I don't know where she is." Arthur shares a few worried glances with his colleague before setting Ginny down with one of his other colleagues and running out of the office looking for Elaine.

Elaine was sitting in this big room with benches and a chair in the middle. She sat herself down on the upper benches and listened in on what was happening. "On this day, 2nd of May 1989, Mr Duncan Misletail has been sentenced to death. The dementor's kiss will be performed shortly. Any last words Mr Misletail?"

"May the Dark Lord live forever."

The other's laugh under their breath, "You-know-who died years ago." He says and gives a sign to someone. That person waves her wand and the Patronus that was previously there disappeared and a big black creature came down towards the man and killed him right in front of Elaine's eyes. She looked shocked at what's happening in front of her. The dementor finishes his job and the Patronus shield is once again placed around the dementor.

Arthur then comes in and runs straight for her. The others looked at Elaine, shocked. They hadn't noticed her before, if they had, they would have taken her out of the room before the kiss would be performed. She was in utter shock and didn't comprehend anything happening around her. She turned her head towards her father, who smiled at her thinking she was alright, but then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she began to have a seizure. Blacking out completely.

A healer came towards them and was able to save her before any major damage was done. When Elaine woke up again, she couldn't remember anything that happened. The healer said she forgot it because of the shock, but the young girl would from that day on have nightmares every night about the events of 2nd of May 1988.