10│i missed us

CHAPTER 10: i missed us

There isn't much Elaine remembers after her meeting with the Dark Lord

There isn't much Elaine remembers after her meeting with the Dark Lord. One moment she was standing in front of him and the next moment she was laying in her bed. At first, she thought it was just a bad dream. Then she looked down at her arm and saw the Mark. She was disgusted by it. What have I done? She takes a long turtle neck under her Slytherin sweater and starts walking towards the Great Hall. When she gets there she gets attacked by hugs. They break apart and she sees her sisters crying eyes.

"What's happening?"

"You disappeared, Elli. You were gone for days," she furrows her brows in confusion. Days? I thought it was just a few hours? Ron comes along and grabs her arm and brings her with him to Dumbledore's office. After about 10 minutes, almost the whole Weasley family was standing in Dumbledore's office with Elaine in one of the chairs.

"Can you tell us what you remember, Elaine?" McGonagall asks.

"Ehm... Well, I remember the fire and me screaming, then everything after that is a blur. Suddenly I was in my dorm. I thought I just had a bad dream, but apparently not--" she says and looks down at her arms, fiddling with her left sleeve.

"Okay, something must have happened. Something between the fire and you arriving here. You can't have just ended up here," Snape says as a matter of fact.

"I've told you everything I remember. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear, Professor," she sneers.

"Okay," Dumbledore moves his arms to make them settle down. "If you remember anything, Miss Weasley, then come to one of us right away," she nods her head. Her parents hug her one more time before using the floo network to go back together with the twins and Percy. Ginny grabs her sister and brings her back down to the Great Hall. She tells her all about what happened that night, about Bellatrix and Greyback and about the house burning.

She can't believe her sister's words and she's in a way glad Bellatrix grabbed her. If not then she would have been trapped inside the burning house. Elaine looks around and sees her friends sitting at the Slytherin table and then she sees Draco. She starts walking out of the hall, looking over her shoulder trying to make him follow her. He understands and gives her a short nod. She walks towards their room and stands looking down at the canvas of the big house in the woods. Draco comes in and closes the door behind him. They just stand there, Elaine by the painting and Draco by the door. She takes a deep breath before turning around, facing him with a smile.

"I finally understand why you have been acting so distant. I thought it was because of me and now-- now I wish that was the case, but it was something far bigger than both of us."

"What do you mean?"

"The Dark Lord," his face falls. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours--" he furrows his brows in confusion and concern. She lifts up her left sleeve and shows him the Mark. He moves closer to her and touches the Mark lightly. When he finds out it's real, he let's a small almost noiseless sob. A tear falls down his cheek and she takes her right arm and cups his cheek, wiping away the tear. He leans into her touch. Tears start to stream down her face too and he does the same for her.

"I'm sorry, love. I wanted to protect you, but I guess that didn't work."

"I understand. Please don't push me away anymore, okay?" he doesn't answer and just leans forward to kiss her. They both have missed that feeling. They haven't kissed since the start of summer last year. Draco moves his hands to her back to deepen the kiss and she moves her hands to the back of his head and runs her fingers in his hair. He moans into the kiss and picks her up, she wraps her feet around him. He brings her to the sofa and moves on top of her. She giggles and gasps as he kisses her on the neck and moves to her jawline before kissing her on the lips again.

"God, I've missed you. Missed us."

"Me, too," she says and pushes him down again and their lips smack together once more. He moves his hand up her leg and up under her shirt. She opens up his shirt feeling his bare chest. He stops and looks at her for a moment. She smiles at him. I love you so much, Draco Malfoy.

ελάιν

The Slytherin girl was running down the halls. She had just gotten news that her brother, Ron had been poisoned. She ran out of the common room, her friends on her heels. She arrived at the hospital wing and went over to her sister.

"How is he?"

"He'll be alright," she nods and lets out the breath she didn't know she was holding. Then Lavender came and asked for her 'Won-Won'. Elaine and Ginny made silent gagging sounds at the name and smiled at each other. Then Ron wakes up a little and mutters something.

"Hr... My... Nee... Hr! My! Nee!" Hermione grabs his hand smiling triumphantly to herself. Elaine smiles at the two of them and walks back to the dungeons.

"Is he alright?" York asks as they walk the long way back.

"Yes, he was poisoned, but he'll be alright," they nod at her answer.

(A/N) Some of the lines in this chapter are from the Harry Potter movie scripts, which mean that I don't own it. Everything else is written by me.