32

Evander~

The annoying sound of the alarm broke my deep slumber, I switched it off and woke up clearing my vision, as I turned to my left, I saw my beautiful angel sleeping innocently resting her head on my bicep while her hands were wrapped around my torso unsuccessfully. She is beautiful, cute and all mine. My life has been a bliss ever since I met this innocent beauty, who gave me a greatest gift of being a father to a cutest boy in the world. I don't know what good deeds I have done to have them in my life. I love Violet and Archie with my life. Every new day, I am looking forward to tell and prove Violet that I Love her and our baby.

Every time I tell her, that I love her, she simply nods or just skips the topic, which didn't go unnoticed by me. It hurts knowing that she doesn't feel the way as I feel and may be she was just trying to be good with me just for our baby. Whenever thoughts like this cross my mind, I feel like some one is stabbing my heart repeatedly. How I wish for everything between us to fall back to normal and we can live like a happy couple with a kid.

Sighing I kissed her forehead.

"Evan... " She mumbled in a sleepy voice tightening her grip around my torso.

"Sleep, baby. It's Saturday and I will take care of the things." I said patting her hair slowly and she drifted back into the sleep.

I got up from the bed slowly not to disturb her again and covered her with duvet. I walked over towards the baby cot beside our bed, where Archie was sleeping peacefully, I pressed a kiss on his forehead and headed towards the washroom.

When I came back after showering, Archie was wide awake and was now sitting on his bed, as soon as he saw me, he began to bounce on his bed throwing his arms in air for me to carry him. I took him in my arms and peppered kisses all over his face making him giggle.

"Papa... " He said giggling.

"Shh...buddy, we don't want to wake up Mama." I said and carried Archie outside the room.

Violet barely sleeps since Archie keeps her awake in the nights, even though I assured her, that I will take care of him in the nights, due to her biological alarms she keeps waking up in the nights but thankfully since past two days, she has been sleeping without waking up in the middle of the night. Since, it's Saturday, I thought I should let Violet get some extra sleep. I took Archie to the guest bedroom and got him ready by giving him a bath and dressing him in a white colour onesie.

"Come on, Archie. Let's prepare breakfast." I said carrying him towards the kitchen.

Violet~

I opened my eyes as mouth watering smell of chocolate pancakes hit my senses. Rubbing my eyes, I looked around only to find my boys are missing. Smiling, I showered and walked towards the kitchen.

I stood leaning against the door frame of kitchen as I watched Evan flipping the pancakes, talking with Archie, who was observing the pancakes interestingly sitting on his hip. He was humming some song, his face has a cute frown as he flipped the pancake cautiously with one hand while balancing Archie in another. The sight the two important persons in my life bonding together warmed my heart.

"Good Morning, guys." I said walking inside the kitchen.

"Good Morning, Vi, " Evan greeted back, "The breakfast is ready, please take a seat." He said.

"Thank you." I said taking Archie from him and walking towards the dining table.

We were eating the delicious chocolate pancakes, when Evander cleared his throat gaining my attention.

"Vi, one of my friend is hosting a party." He said rubbing his neck with his hand and I nodded my head asking him to continue.

"I want you and Archie to go with me." He said, "Can you both come with me to the party? " He asked expectantly.

"Evan, I... "

"Please... I want you both to go with me." He said giving puppy dog eyes.

"Okay, fine." I agreed making Evan smile brightly.

Today we are going to attend the party, I wore an emerald green off shoulder floor length dress and tied my hair in to a lower bun. I twirled around to have a last look at my attire and it looked decent and elegant at the same time. Evan was getting ready along with Archie in the next room.

Making a few last minute touches, I walked out of my room to meet my boys. As I entered the living room, I saw Evander, who was dressed up in his suit with a emerald green tie matching my dress, his hair was neatly gelled up giving him a hot manly look. Archie was wearing a cute white shirt and black pants, with a emerald green bow tie, his hair neatly combed and gelled similar to his father. Well, who am I kidding, I left my kid with his father, who is over obsessed with hair.

"Ready boys." I said gaining their attention.

"Yes." Evan grinned and Archie squealed. "You're looking stunning." Evander said kissing my hand making me laugh.

"Let's go." I said walking outside the door holding my clutch as the boys followed me.

Soon we reached the venue, where the party was going on, it's a open air garden resort. Evander got down the car and opened the door for me to get down, I took hold of his hand and got out carrying Archie in another. Evan took Archie into his arms and guided me inside the party keeping his hand on the small of my back. People began to look at us in surprise and confusion.

Well, this is the first time we are making a public appearance, together as a couple with our baby. The cameras began to flash as the long nosed paparazzi began to rain their questions. I kept quiet as Evander guided us inside staying like a wall beside us.

"I think we should have taken the back door, at least we could have avoided the paparazzi." I said as soon as we entered inside the party area, away from the flashing cameras.

"Why is that for? Let people know, whom you belong to." Evander said kissing my lips.

"Evan, this isn't good. They will start spreading gossips and rumors."

"Let them, love. All that matters is that I Love You." Evander said pinching my chin between his index and thumb finger and looking into my eyes.

"Okay, Let's go." I said and hurt flashed in Evander's eyes and soon he masked it and began to bounce Archie in his arms, showing him the fountain and fairy lights.

We were walking towards the party area after greeting the host, when someone tapped on Evander's arm from behind.

"Lucas!?" Evander said in shock looking at the giant human in front of us.