34

Violet~

I was making coffee in kitchen thinking about the things Evan's friends told me, when Evan walked in after tucking Archie in his bed.

"What happened? Why do you look like you are lost in thoughts?" Evander asked standing beside me.

"Evan, did you really love me so much that you gave up your captaincy accepting your defeat?" I asked straight without beating around the bush. I know how much he strived to keep up his captain position and what value it held in his life.

Evan seemed to startled by my sudden question but soon he composed and answered.

"Yes, I can give up anything for my love. My love for you is more precious than anything, Violet. As I said my love for you may be started as dare but eventually I fell in love with you. I had never taken you for granted Violet." Evan said looking into my eyes.

"In front my love for you, the captaincy and everything looked trivial, I might even give up my life to prove my love for you, Violet. I Love You with my life."

"I Love You too, Evan." I said and a look of shock passed in his eyes.

He suddenly pulled me towards him and hugged me tight crushing me in his arms. I wrapped my hands around him reciprocating the hug.

I felt wetness on my shoulder only then did I realise that Evan was crying.

"Evan." I said rubbing his back and his body shivered as he sobbed in my arms like a kid.

"I thought you no longer love me. I thought I lost you and we were together only for Archie." Evan cried.

"I never stopped loving you, Evan. Even though I tried to stop loving you, I couldn't. I loved you with every piece of my broken heart that I hated myself for that but I still love you." I said looking into his eyes, "I Love You, Evan."

As soon as the words left my mouth, his lips came crashing down on mine as he kissed me with all love and passion, I kissed him back with equal vigor trying to take away all his doubts and insecurities with the battle of our tongues.

We rested our foreheads together as we closed our eyes breathing hard.

"Were you a virgin on that day, we made love?" I asked awkwardly and Evander's cheeks flushed.

"Yes, that beautiful night when I made love to you, I lost my virginity to you when I took yours creating a cutie pie." Evan said looking into my eyes, "You are the only woman in my life, Violet. I had never been with anyone apart from you and I know that I am the only man in your life too apart from my son." He said with much love and confidence that I pulled him and crashed my lips on his initiating another kiss.

But this one was different from the last one, it was intense and passionate with full of love and lust.

I sucked on his upper lip as he nibbled my lower lip, his hands busy exploring my body, my legs began to turn into jello with overwhelming feelings, sensing which he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Soon we were in the guest bedroom with our tongues duelling for dominance. When we broke the kiss, Evan's eyes were darkened with passion and lust.

"Violet,stop me now if you don't want to continue what we started." Evan rasped.

"Make love to me, Evan." The words left my mouth even before I can stop them and I don't want to take them back. I don't want to hold back my feelings for the man I love, anymore.

Soon my dress went pooling around my legs exposing the upper part of my bare body. I tried to cover it with my hands but Evander stopped me holding my hands and shaking his head in No as he raked my body with his eyes.

"You are beautiful, Vi." He said as kissed a soft spot on my neck making me moan his name.

"Never shy away in front of me, I love every inch of you." He said kissing the lines on my stomach which are the beautiful memories of my motherhood.

I pulled him up, kissing his lips as I worked on his shirt buttons.

Evan placed me on the bed like I am a glass doll and he began to shower kisses. "You are beautiful, Vi. Thank you for being the love of my life and the mother of my son, I Love You." Evan said looking into my eyes.

We both layed on the bed exhausted from the previous intense activities. Evan's arm wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his sweat glistening chest, our bodies tangled in blue satin sheets covering our nakedness.

"That was... Amazing." I said kissing Evan's taut chest.

"Yes, it is." Evan said kissing on my hairs.

"We didn't use protection!" I panicked.

"Don't worry, I don't mind having another baby with you. In fact I want a cricket team preferably girls." Evan said making me smack his arm.

"No way!" I shouted in panic.

Evan laughed out loud pulling me closer to him. We layed in each others arms enjoying the peace and warmth.

Archie cried from the other room waking us up startled.

"I will go and see him." I getting up and hissed due to the soreness between my legs.

"You take rest, I will go and check on him." Evan said making me lay down on the bed and he went to check on Archie pulling his pyjama shorts.

Soon sleep consumed me as I was tired due to all the intense workouts in the bed with the man I love.