Credits

Photos

Cover Photo: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/752945631424023285/

All pictures used in this story can be found via Google Images or Pinterest.

Character & Premise

Miraculous Ladybug is a show created by Thomas Astruc and produced by Zag Animation. I do not own these characters.

Male Lead Swap

Please note, this is an alternative Miraculous story where Felix exists in place of Adrien. For those of you who may not know, Felix was the original male lead for Miraculous before the creation of Adrien. Felix was going to be a rude and proud character. However, in an interview, Thomas revealed that he thought Felix's character wasn't something he wanted for his show, instead he changed the male lead to Adrien, a nice "prince charming" kind of guy.

That's not this story. This story uses the jerky, rude dude named Felix. Sometimes his behavior is offensive, so be warned. However, as a writer, I do believe in character development, so rest assured, Felix will receive it. Marinette is still the POV.

Plot Development & Character Arcs

Special thanks to my brother, Whit, for helping with plot and character development. He's an amazing writer (and engineering student) and I'm so glad he was able to give me so much helpful feedback.

Author's Note

Thank you for stopping by and checking out this story. It is much appreciated.

All that the say, I hope you enjoy My Boss is Felix!