𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! PLEASE READ
before you start just want to say that I wrote this a while back and my writing styles have changed.. i'm going back to edit it but there shouldn't be too many mistakes

remember the beginning is introductions so the story will get better lol

I also really appreciate all the votes and comments so if you can .. please vote and comment :))

i don't own haikyu, just my own oc and the plot

enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my first day at Aobajohsai Highschool. I was a second year this year and I didn't have a lot of friends. At my old school I was somewhat popular and had a few friends. It was nice that some people recognized my talent, but it seemed they like my talent more than me.

I moved to this school to be on a better volleyball team. I have been playing all my life and volleyball was my favorite thing ever. I was very well known in the volleyball world but wanted to become a more popular volleyball player eventually. In order to get there I would need to have a strong team by my side, and this was my chance to have that.

I got up early this morning and got into my uniform. I also was transferring because my father couldn't handle the fees at my old school and here we could live with my grandma.

I didn't really like living with my grandma. She thought I should learn how to be a housewife since that's what she was, and thought I should always do more. Like whatever I did was never enough.

My father was always so busy lately trying to put money away to get our own house or even just for college. It didn't matter though it would still be awhile till we were even close.

I have a much younger brother, he is only 6 years old and was still always silly. He is my grandmas pride and joy. His name is Haru and he is such a crazy young boy. I was always looking after him until we moved here. Now mostly my grandma looks after him and makes sure that he is happy. That is one really good thing that came out of this move.

                  **✿❀                                   ❀✿**

I was all dressed and ready to go, I ran to get to the bus and got to school. The school was very nice and I was already pretty excited. I ran into the school and quickly looked for forms for the girls volleyball club.

I saw some girls in the corner from me all giggling about something but it didn't really bother me. I found a room number on the sheet along with practices and quickly went there.

I noticed some girls practicing and quickly introduced myself.

"Hi i'm y/n! I was wondering if I could try out for the team?" I asked. All the girls turned around staring at me.

"That name sounds familiar," One of the blonde hair girls mentioned.

"Okay go ahead, what is the position you play?" Another girl asked, she wasn't super pretty. I figured she was probably the coach but wasn't really respected because the other girls kept whispering.

"Oh sure, can someone set for me?" I asked politely. Another girl came up and grabbed some balls to start. She started setting them to me and I spiked them, they then made me practice some other skills. But as soon as it started it ended.

"Wow you are very talented, what did you say your name was?" The coach asked.

"Oh, hi i'm y/n. I have played volleyball before at another school, i'm one of the best 2nd year aces in the Japan area. You might have seen me from a magazine or something like that," I told her proudly. I worked hard to get where I am today, so I should be proud of my accomplishments. One of the other girls dug into her bag and held out a magazine to the coach.

"That's you?" The coach questioned amazed.

"Yeah... I know you guys have a really good volleyball team and I want to make it to nationals. So I was hoping I could join!" I exclaimed with a friendly smile on my face.

"Wow, of course you can! You can be our ace obviously!" Another girl chimed in.

"Thank you! What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Akiko!"

"Nice to meet you, and what is your name?" I asked turning to the coach.

"I'm Asuka, now that you have joined the team, here is our schedule. Just show up to practice and try your best, now everyone get to class," The coach dismissed us. We all went running off and I went up to Akiko.

"Hey, are you a second year too?"

"Oh no, i'm a third year, let me see your classes," I handed her my schedule.

"We don't have a lot together, but for some of your classes you're with the third years. You're smart too? How do you do it?"

"Oh what, I had to study extra hard in order to be on the team. That's what my father said, and I wasn't about to quit so I did it. It was super difficult but worth it," I told her. We walked off to class together and she started to introduce me to everyone.

Eventually we made it to my class and we sat by each other. I was so excited to already have a friend and to be on the team. My plan was working out just right and I was shaking in anticipation for the days to come.

When sitting down I noticed there was a guy in the corner and some girls kept looking at him and giggling.

"Hey, who's that?" I asked confused on why he was so popular.

"Oh that's the setter for the boys volleyball team. He is very popular, all the girls love him. His name is Oikawa," She told me.