𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew I needed to get to that hospital and as soon as possible. But there was a problem, I had no car and couldn't drive. I figured Iwazumi already heard about it, meaning I just needed to settle with the bus.

I was so anxious the whole time. It was still raining and I couldn't conceal myself. I tried to keep the tears locked up, I didn't want to get any weird stares.

But I was falling in love with this boy and I didn't want to lose him. I truly loved him too much, I know we were young. Some people might even say i'm just stupid. But what we had felt different, it wasn't like a normal highschool relationship just for fun.

It was like we both needed each other, it was like we were each others air. If that makes any sense. I wouldn't be able to get through some of my troubles without him. He had been there for me, through it all. Now I needed to do the same.

I couldn't sit on that bus any longer. We made it to a stop and I ran out as fast as I could. I ran down the streets to the hospital filled with crying families. I knew that of course that wasn't a good sign.

I immediately checked in and was confronted by two parents hugging each other.

"Y/n?" A women asked with a tear stained face.

"Yes that me, are you Miss Oikawa?"

"I am, thank you for coming. I'm sorry this was the way we had to meet,"

"Me too,"

"I guess life through a curve balls and doesn't give us any time to prepare," She laughed awkwardly. "This is strange, I didn't expect you to be so pretty. I mean I did. He just talks so highly of you it's crazy to see you in person," I blushed at the comment and gave her a hug.

I was soon introduced to his father and we chatted a little trying to not think about what had happened to the boy we all loved. She told me how Iwazumi was here also getting some food with Aikio.

"So what have the doctors been saying?" I asked, taking a seat next to the couple.

"He should be okay. He needs surgery somewhere on his chest area, they are figuring out what organ it is. He also has a scar on his face, but he is still our handsome boy," She chuckles, looking upwards like she is remembering how he looked before this incident. "He should wake up soon, and then go into surgery,"

I looked back down into my hands. What was I going to say? Oh, how I just wanted to see him right now, I should have done more.

"Hello, Miss and Mr. Oikawa?" A blonde woman perked up walking towards us.

"That's us," His father responded standing up, holding hands with his wife.

"The doctor has concluded that Tōru Oikawa will most likely be needing a surgery once he awakens. We are going to wait until he is awake if we want to proceed. If we walk over here I can tell you about what the doctor wants to check out, seeing if he will need the surgery," The nurse walked over to another room leading them.

I sat back down, what could I do to help? I would do anything to make sure the man I loved the most would be alright.

DING DING! I looked down at my phone to see a message from Ushi pop up. He was apologizing about what happened at the game. I didn't answer, my mind was too focused on Tōru.

"Y/n you made it," Iwazumi mentioned quietly. He sat on one side of me and Aikio sat on the other. She gave me a tight side hug and moved back to sit next to Iwazumi.

"Well of course, how could I not?" I joked sadly, looking down at my lap. The tears were just going to flood at any moment.

"Oh, yeah. How are you doing?" Iwazumi asked. I looked at him and saw the pain in his eyes. Even though the boys would bicker they had so much love for each other in their hearts.

"How are you?" I asked giving him a hug. I soon felt wetness on my back and heard sobs from the man I was hugging. I soon let out a few too and Aikio rushed over with tissues.

We continued to chat for a little bit. I wanted to go see Tōru but I didn't know how I would feel. I didn't want him to just suddenly wake up and see me a emotional mess making him feel worse.

"Mr and Miss Oikawa, Tōru Oikawa has woken up. If you would like to step into this room. We already did the check up and he will need the surgery immediately. We want you to talk before than, and we will tell you more about the surgery,"

I watched them walk in and my eyes lit up with hope. He was going to be okay. All he needed was to get this surgery and he was going to be okay.

"Don't worry so much," Iwazumi spoke, interrupting my happy thoughts.

"What do you mean? He is going to get the surgery and be okay. Why should I worry?"

"You don't know?" Aikio chimed in, taking a seat next to me.

"Don't know what?"

"That the chances of him making it out of this surgery okay... Well they are lower,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me a while to update. I will be making the next chapter soon, this book is coming to a end.

Hope everyone is well! :)