𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" I yelled walking back over to Oikawa.

"Y/n, that's so inappropriate," Oikawa said just as loudly. I covered his mouth.

"What do you think you're doing," I gave him a evil glare and felt a smirk forming under my hand. I soon felt his tongue glide across my hand, causing me to pull it away from his mouth.

"I can't speak with that there,"

"Oikawa, don't do that and don't yell. I really have to get home I don't have time for this," I whined starting to walk again.

"Y/n," Oikawa spoke to me. I turned my head around not knowing what to expect. "You need to stop with those dirty comments. They aren't fair to my fan girls," I soon saw some of his fans turn around giving me evil glares.

I rushed over to Oikawa now grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from peoples sight. I went to the back of the school. He was starting to get on my nerves. I know he was only joking around and things, but I was busy today.

"Oikawa, what are you thinking? You can't say stuff like that, especially since I have a fan club. I can't disappoint them I am already disappointing a lot of people,"

"It was only a joke princess, I wouldn't complain about doing some things with you," He chuckled grabbing my chin.

"Oikawa, I have to get home. I am grounded because of the whole detention thing. I don't have time to play around today,"

"Please stop calling me Oikawa you know I don't like that," Oikawa smashed his lips against mine licking my bottom lip. Swaying his tongue across it left to right. I was starting to enjoy the feeling and wanted some more but I pulled away, trying not to fully melt under his touch.

"No, I can't. I can't, stop." I told myself placing my forehead into my hands.

"Sorry we will stop, but on another note your father seems very rude and strict for no reason," Tōru expressed.

"Right, if I get in a ounce of more trouble I won't be able to play volleyball the rest of the year and so on. Trust me my father will find something. I should really go,"

"Okay, we will just do it another time," Oikawa winked. "Go home and I will see you soon cutie, don't forget to take care of yourself," I put his hands down and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. I started to run back home. I did have some trouble concentrating on certain things because of the little interaction I had just had.

"You're late," My grandmother laughed once I opened the front door.

"I know," I sighed walking into the kitchen.

"I won't tell your father," She simply said getting some tea.

"Wait, Really?!"

"No, there is no point. Your father has been getting on my nerves, so why help him out,"

"Thank you! Thank you!" I bowed thanking her over and over. My grandmother had never covered for me before so having this opportunity was exciting.

"Don't thank me, you will have to sew this hat. If you do that I won't tell your father," She put down the tea in front of me. Along with some sewing supplies and fabric.

"Oh, why am I not surprised?" I laughed taking the materials to start working. I was getting pretty good at sewing even though I didn't like doing it. But this time I didn't mind it as much. I soon finished the simple hat design and went up to my room to study and work on homework.

The rest of the week was the same old routine. Except I avoided Oikawa not wanting to risk getting in more trouble. Who knew that he was such a trouble maker.

I wanted to go watch Oikawa play his matches, I also wanted to watch my team play there's. It wasn't like I was really going to be doing anything this weekend anyway.

"Father, can I go to watch the games?" I asked while we were eating dinner Friday night.

"I don't think so," He told me eating more rice.

"Please, it's important I watch and go encourage my school!"

"Still a no, I don't think it would be best. You can do some cleaning here instead,"

"I think you are being a little extra with this punishment thing," I mentioned looking down at my plate.

"What now?" He questioned me, staring right into my eyes.

"Nothing," I mumbled under my breath sinking in my seat. I finished eating not saying anything else. I didn't want to risk getting in more trouble.

I helped with the dishes and went back in my room. I read for a bit before hearing a knock on my door.

"Come in," I spoke, seeing the door open to my fathers figure.

"I didn't know you had many friends but you have a lot of misses messages. You can have your phone back, that's it." He told me throwing the phone on the bed.

"Thanks," I smiled at him, grabbing it and scrolling through all my texts. Thank god he didn't read them or else he would have found out about Oikawa. He would have found out other things that no one wants to know.

I looked on social media hearing people talk about what Oikawa had said that one day. Now our fan clubs were arguing between each other. I thought it was sweet that so many people had my back. It was taking over my whole page though. I saw that eventually Oikawa had cleared up the arguing explaining he was only joking and taking all the heat.

I shut off my phone and laid my head back on the pillow. RING RING! I sighed sitting back up grabbing my phone.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone tired.

"That's the voice I love my beauty," A voice responded back.

"What?" I was confused at the little flirting and took my phone away from my face seeing the name. "Tõru what do you need?"

"Can't I just call my girlfriend who I love and adore?"

"No, I had my phone taken away and some of the things you said were bad. What if my dad read those?"

"Then he would understand how much I love you,"

"Huh?" I questioned surprised at the word love.

"I said then he would understand how much I care about you. How are you going up in there, not going through too much right? Do I have to call Iwa-chan to beat up someone?" He joked.

"No, no," I laughed before continuing. "It's stressful but i'm great full I have you,"

I feel the same, you aren't playing in your games, correct?"

"Um no, I told you i'm grounded,"

"Yes I know that, so how about you come to mine. At least the first match and watch us crush the other team. Then we can go out for some boba and talk about what's on your mind," He offered.

"I can't, you know i'm grounded. I can't risk getting in more trouble,"

"Right, but it might be good to take the risk. You seem like your not doing to well with your father at the moment and it might be nice to get a breather away from him,"

"You have a point, maybe I will take you up on that offer,"

"You really should," Oikawa told me sweetly in the phone.