𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh he's here!" My grandma scurries to the front door kissing the man on the cheek.

"You know him? Why did you kiss him?" I ask lightly grabbing her hand.

"This is my boyfriend!" She tells me with a bright smile on her face.

"This morning is too crazy for me, let's just eat. I sit down in between Ushi and Oikawa this time to make sure there is no fighting. They give each other silent stares and I just ignore it eating. "So you both came to apologize?" I ask them not trying to think about my grandmas boyfriend.

"Yes, like I said before," Ushi responds, stuffing his face more.

"Wow this is good! Oh yeah I came for that, also do you want to hang out today. I have volleyball practice but it's not till a little bit later!" Oikawa smiled.

"I'll check my schedule, I was going to say hi to my dad this morning but I guess he isn't here," I sigh looking back down at my food.

"Y/n can you watch Haru again today me and Kin are going out today," My grandmother asks with a bright smile.

"Mhm," I responded now playing with my food. She gets up from the table and puts on her shoes grabbing her purse and going off with her boyfriend.

She reminds me of some teenager just leaving me to do all the cleaning up and taking care of the kid.

"So, my day isn't exactly free," I mention.

"It's fine, I have to go to practice, thanks for the food," Ushi gets up and puts his dishes by the sink.

Then pats my head and heads back out the front door. I blush a little feeling him pat my head not expecting it.

"So I guess that's me, you, and Haru!" Oikawa tells me.

"Oh yeah, I guess so. I do have a doctors appointment today for my ankle. So maybe you can drive?" I ask him giving some of my puppy dog eyes.

"Oh yeesh, okay, okay. I will let's go! Is it soon?"

"In twenty minutes and it is ten minutes away, so let's go. HARU! We are leaving come on now," I yell. Haru runs out of his room down the stairs and gives Oikawa a big hug.

"Oh hey buddy," He tells him, picking him up. We head off to the car and I sit in the front this time, while Haru is in the back. "I'm sorry y/n for the other day. I was stupid, I should have realized what happened."

"It's whatever Oikawa just drive,"

"I hate you calling me that, ugh." He then found some parking area and parked, but we weren't at the right place.

"Why are we parked?" I ask looking at him.

"I want you to accept my apology and know that I really mean it. I promise nothing like that will happen again, I will protect you." I blushed and look the other way.

"Oh stop Tõru and drive, I accept," I tell him looking out the window. He starts the car again and pushes a stand of my hair out of my face.

We eventually make it to the appointment and it turns out i'm able to get out of the cast. I walk out all happy and Haru runs to give me a big hug. Tõru does too and I let him.

"Let's get a picture," Tõru says turing to a women and asking her to take it. I agree and hoist Haru on my waist. Tõru then pulls me closer to him and I blush, the women than takes the picture. "It looks great! I look great! Thank you!"

"You're so weird," I remind him then grabbing Haru's hand and walking out. I text my team telling them the great news and telling them I will be back soon. I have been practicing even though I wasn't supposed to. But volleyball is my only love so how could I stop.

Tõru has practice so he drops us off back at the house. Haru waves bye and jumps out running to the front door.

"We'll see you soon right y/n?" Tõru asks with a sad look in his eyes. It's almost like he doesn't want to leave.

"Sounds good, thank you," I look at his beautiful eyes and then quickly kiss his cheek and get out of the car. Once inside, I freak out about what I did. I scream causing Haru to get scared.

"Are you okay?" He asks frightened.

"Oh i'm fine, just happy!" I reassure him.

"Are you with Tõru now?"

"No, no!"

"Oh okay, i'm going to play," He ran back upstairs. I started to think about if Tõru and I could make it work. If we could really be a good couple. It didn't matter. The rest of the day felt somewhat quick and luckily because I was eager for tomorrow. It was going to be the day I would be able to play my love again. But for some reason it was now starting to feel like I had two loves, volleyball and someone else.