𝑜𝒻𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait what?" Tõru asked now confused at these two big comments I just made.

"I don't like thunderstorms because of my mom. When she left it was really rainy that day and there was thunder. That night I also saw a tree set to flames and no one was there to tell me I was going to be okay. My dad was upset and didn't want to talk to anyone and well my mom wasn't there," I squeak. My voice was now small telling him this personal confesssion.

"Oh y/n," He calmly speaks petting my head.

"I also like you a lot Tõru. You may drive me a little mad but you are always there for me. And because of that I like you too," I try to hide back a smile but it shines through while looking at him.

"Good, because I want you to be my girlfriend. I can't believe those words are coming out of my mouth!"

"You're too funny, but one thing!"

"Yes princess?

"We can't tell anyone right now, we need to act normal," I tell him. He kissed me on the forehead nodding. I then get up and grab his wrist leading him to my bedroom. "First duty of being my boyfriend, I am kind of scared to sleep by myself," I admit shyly.

"Then i'm on it!" Tõru quickly gets under the covers in my bed and I soon join in. Once i'm under he pulls me towards him resting his head on my shoulder and me laying on his chest. I fall asleep very peacefully that night thinking about how lucky I am.

The next morning I wake up to Oikawa still sleeping with his head turned away. I was still on his stomach and he was snoring a little bit. I stretch my arm to grab my phone and after fumbling with it a bit I finally get a good hold. I quickly turn on the camera and snap a shot of him sleeping so peacefully. He then wakes up grabbing my camera.

"That's mine!" I tell him trying to snatch it back.

"But you didn't have permission to take this photo!" He tells me, then turning the camera back on her turns it to face the both of us and puts on his classic smile. I cover my face back into his chest and he snaps the shot. "You look cute like that,"

"Oh whatever," I snatch my phone back and secretly admire the photo for a moment before shutting it back off.

"Y/n! I'm hungry!" I hear my brother yelling from outside my door.

"I'll be right there!" I yell back jumping out of bed.

"Stay," Oikawa complains.

"No, I have to make food. When you come down, don't let your ego get the best of you," I tell him walking downstairs. I then put some rice in the maker and give my brother a big hug turning on the TV for him. "Haru, will you set the table for three?" I ask finishing up breakfast.

"Why it's just the two of us? Grandma isn't here!"

"Hello world! What a great day, I have a stunning girlfriend and slept amazing," Oikawa speaks loudly causing us two to hear him clearly. I scoff and Haru runs to Oikawa.

"Tõru who is your girlfriend?" Haru asks with a sad face.

"Oh it's y/n of course!" Oikawa tells him picking Haru up and placing him on his waist.

"Really! You are dating! That means I get to see you more!" Haru tells Oikawa his face lit up bright.

"Let's eat first, and don't tell anyone it's a secret," I remind him and he puts a finger to his lips. I nod and place the food down.

"You truly are something else cutie," Oikawa adds grabbing some food and digging in.

"Shut up," I tell him back grabbing some food of my own. I then feel something warm on my thigh and realize Oikawa had moved his arm down there.

"Um," I quietly mutter.

"Is something the matter princess?" Tõru asks with a sly smile on his face.

"Yeah what's wrong?" Haru chimes in.

"Nothing, Haru tell us about your friends," I listen to Haru closely trying to ignore the hand on my thigh. He then grabs it tightly causing my face to turn to Oikawa. Oikawa looks at me and then sets his food down giving me a long passionate kiss. I forget for a moment that Haru is right there and once I remember I pull away with a bright flush on my face.

"Ew," Haru mentions finishing off his plate.
"I need to get ready for my practice and you have it today too Tõru. You should head back to your house," I tell him getting up and starting the dishes.

"Oh also y/n,"

"Yeah Tõru?"

"The Spring Preliminaries are next weekend so I will be busy,"

"Gosh I forgot about those, mine is not till a week or two but that's okay. You will do great like always!" I encourage him while I hear his footsteps heading towards the door.

"Y/n! Tõru and you are together?! That means he is like my brother and you are going to get married. Am I going to have a baby sister?" Haru popped up besides me jumping up and down.

"What!" I accidentally yelled now expecting that to come out of his mouth.

"My friend told me when two people who love each other kiss that then they have a kid!"

"Um, Tõru and I are not getting married. If I had a baby she wouldn't be your sister, and that's not how baby's are born,"

"So how are baby's born?"

"Haru when is grandma supposed to be home? Soon right? If you don't have your homework done she will be very mad!" I told him, walking up to my room to change. I was not going to answer that question, I would just say the wrong thing.

I quickly got changed and called my grandma, luckily she was walking in the door so I hung up.

"Grandma! You can't keep coming home late, I have to get to school for practice, you know how important it is," I scolded her. I never thought I would be the one scolding my grandmother.

"I'm here now, go and run off now," She continued to the kitchen while I ran out the door. This week was going to be a long one.