𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly got off of him apologizing. "Well this is awkward, i'm gonna go," I felt my tears start to swell up seeing my friend. I ran to the bathroom pushing through the crowds of people and finding a stall.

I felt so sick at the moment, I was having an anxiety attack. My chest was getting heavy and I couldn't stop moving. I had to move wether it was tapping my leg or playing with my hands. I couldn't lose him I had already lost one person I couldn't lose another. He was my best friend I needed him.

I cried some more, trying to calm myself down. I couldn't stand feeling this way. I just needed someone anyone. I couldn't calm myself down, I always had before but it took a long time and it was happening again.

"Y/n?" A kind voice asked knocking on the stall.

"Akiko?" I questioned with a quiet voice. I unlocked the stall and she got up seeing me in my current state.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really," I started crying some more and she walked over giving me a kind hug.

"Let's get out of here okay?" She reached down for my hand pulling me to stand up. "Now, let's just breathe for a moment. Look at me and focus on my voice. Now try to just breathe in and out. Focus on that," Akiko comforted me while I calmed down. I never had anyone else there to help me. This was a different feeling and a sweet one.

"Thank you," I hugged her again and she pulled away cupping my face.

"Anytime, now let's hide those little eyes. If you are going to see Oikawa you need to look your best,"

"I'm not going to see Oikawa,"

"Sure," She laughed pulling out her makeup bag. She whipped off my smeared makeup and reapplied it all. I looked just like I did before with my eyes still a little puffy though.

"You are the best," I told her grabbing her hand and walking back out by all the boys. She quickly found Iwazumi and hesitantly let go of my hand. I gave her a nod showing that it was okay.

I turned to look towards Oikawa who had tons of lady's giving him gifts. He flashed them his killer smile. He looked like something was bothering him though.

I swiftly made my way through the crowd standing up in the front on the side of him. Along there were three other girls on the other side of me.

"Oikawa, you truly are something! We love you!" A girl screamed from the back. More we're trying to talk to him and I just chuckled to myself.

"Thank you lady's!" He told them all, accepting more gifts.

"Oh Oikawa can I tell you a secret!" I chirped up. All the girls turned to look at me.

"Sure I guess," Oikawa told me hesitantly. I leaned in to his ear having my hand cover the side facing the girls.

"You looked so hot today, I guess sneaking out was a good idea," I whispered somewhat seductively in his ear. I stood back and looked at his eyes widen.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug in front of everyone. They all gasped at his movement and I started to blush. A girl try to yank my shirt but ended up grabbing my hat. I took off my glasses and turned around.

"That's a little rude, I was just telling him a secret," I gave her a kind smile and saw her tense up slowly backing away.

"Y/n! You are here!" A girl yelled running towards me. Soon other people noticed and Oikawa and I got separated.

"Oh hi everyone!" I beamed. "It's great to see you all, I just came to support the boys team. Tomorrow is our first day of the prelims. Unfortunately I will not be participating tomorrow but I will be there the next days. I must get going now but hope everyone is well and thank you for supporting me," I flashed them a kind smile and snuck out. I heard little comments popping up saying how kind I was, or how they wanted to come to the games tomorrow.

"Akiko there you are," I laughed running towards her.

"Y/n! Looks like you truly are famous!" Iwazumi chuckled giving Akiko a side hug.

"I guess you could say that. I don't want to end up receiving so many gifts like Oikawa though,"

"Are you talking about me baby?" Oikawa mentioned walking towards the three of us.

"Baby?" Akiko questioned confused at the nickname.

"Yeah, everyone here already knows we are dating so can't I show a little affection?" Akiko looked right at me and her face turned sour, it then turned sad but quickly back to sour.

"Huh, not everyone," Akiko scoffed and walked away.