𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I splashed the water onto my face and pinched myself making sure I was fully awake. I remember not wanting to drink water. There was no way that we would have had sex. No, he wouldn't do that especially when I was like that. Would he?

I peaked outside of the door and looked at the clock in the bathroom. We were going to leave soon meaning Akiko would be back.

I rushed over to the bed and started to shake Oikawa.

"Wake up dummy, we have to leave soon,"

"Good morning y/n," He looked up smiling.

"Get up and go,"

"Why, i'm comfortable," I grabbed his wrist and continued to drag him out of the bed and out the door. I started to get ready myself. I made sure all my bags were packed and packed Akiko's too leaving a outfit out for her thinking she was late to.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled running in the door.

"Clothes on the bed and everything else is packed besides your toothbrush and face wash," I remind her.

"You are a lifesaver! Also Iwazumi told me that he had to take two other boys back and was wondering if you were able to get a ride with someone else if you don't mind. He lost a bet," Akiko added.

"Great," I sighed and texted Oikawa. I didn't want to ride home with him but I knew he was my only option. "Sounds good," he texted back. I gave Akiko a hug goodbye and told her I would see her tomorrow. I went to the elevator and met up with Oikawa downstairs.

"Hello," I told him walking past him to his car. I put my suitcases in the trunk and went in the front with him.

"Are you upset at me?" He questioned turning on the car.

"No, well,"

"What is it?"

"This may sound weird.. but we.... didn't do it.... right?"

"No, of course not you were drunk and right after I gave you some water you passed out. I was just to tired to go back to my bedroom and Iwazumi and Akiko were there and I didn't want to see that,"

"Good, good! I didn't say anything odd last night did I?" I asked him while we started to drive away from the hotel.

"For the most part no, but you did ask me about the girl I kissed,"

"Oh,"

"Y/n I was drunk that night, the kiss didn't mean anything," He confessed.

"Okay, it's not my business so I don't know why you are telling me," I stated. I was happy to hear about the real reason behind the kiss but I didn't want to act like I really cared.

"I can't believe I was the one to bring you back to the hotel room, you were very crazy,"

"Yeah, I know I was stupid,"

"But that dress was something else, why didn't you talk to me at dinner?"

"No reason, I was just talking to some of my other friends," I tell him.

"Okay," He says beginning to grow quiet. I grab my phone and hook it up to his car playing some music.
"I love this song!" I exclaimed and turned it up. (Cloud 9 by beach bunny) 

"Really this one," Oikawa chuckled still driving. I started to sing loudly. He turned to look at me a few times laughing.

"You better not tell anyone about this," I warn him. It was fun to spend a moment like this with him.

"Yeah, you will kill me right?"

"Exactly," We jammed out for another hour and talked about school and family.

"I'm hungry," Oikawa mentions to me. "I'm going to find a fast food place," He tells me driving off to an area with a few to choose from. We eventually find a place and order from the drive thru. (I am not familiar with all the restaurants in the Japan area so pretend that this is kind of like a McDonalds,)

"I want a burger and some soda," I tell Oikawa after he ordered his meal. We get the food and park in the parking space. "Man, I was hungry," I tell him digging in.

"Me too, this isn't half bad," He tells me eating his. I laugh at how sloppy he is eating. I grab my phone and snap a photo of him. "Hey," He yells trying to grab my phone.

"No, now I have something on you. You did that thing to me at the beach and now I have this!" I tell him waving my phone with the picture on the screen.

"You mean me giving you a hickey right?" He asks. I start to blush at the word hickey.

"Whatever, you're so annoying. We should get back on the road," I remind him looking on my phone for a song.

RING RING! I answer it, suddenly realizing it's my grandma.

"Are you almost home?" She asks, my phone being on speaker.

"Yes, only a hour to go," I tell her.

"Hurry up, I have more jobs and I need you to watch your brother. I have bingo night tonight," She tells me.

"Got it," I responded.

"You weren't stupid right, I told your father that I thought you shouldn't go and something bad would happen, just like your mother," She starts to rant.

"I'm fine," I sigh and hang up the phone.

"Your mom?" Oikawa asks looking at me for a quick second with a genuine expression on his face.