𝒾𝓃𝒿𝓊𝓇𝓎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OIKAWA POV
I look at y/n going up for the spike and the other girl not getting the hint to move causing them to bumb into each other. Y/n falls to the ground and I could tell it's a bad injury. I shoot up from my seat and start to leave to head down. I noticed a older man with a son and Ushijima from Shiratorizawa get up too. What was he doing here? It didn't matter right now, y/n was hurt. I start to walk down the steps and everyone in the bleachers are quiet. It looks almost as if y/n is sleeping.

"Iwazumi, let's go check," I get up and head down a few steps before being stopped.

"Wait a second, they are in a game we can't do that," Iwazumi holds me back. I notice a few people who carry y/n out of the gym and I leave to go after her along with the old man, boy, and Ushijima.

Y/N POV
"Huh, what happened?" I wake up being carried and put down on a table.

"You're okay, just rest. Do you have family here?" My coach said something but I can't exactly make it out. My head is still spinning and it's hard to focus on what she is saying.

"I'm going to do a quick check up and give her some medicine," The nurse tells my coach. I think to myself why I need some medicine.

"AHHH," I yell in pain. "Can I have some aspirin my ankle is killing me," I beg the nurse. She takes a quick look at it and runs to get some medicine and another nurse.

"Sweetheart are you okay," Someone says running in the room.

"Sorry, only family," The nurse tells him.

"I'm her father, these are her brothers," He points to my younger brother and Ushijima. I look at them confused at what's going on. The nurse talks to my dad and I feel a hand on my hand. The room starts to spin a bit again and I fall back asleep.

I wake up again with my dad next to me, looking like he was dead and came back alive.

"Dad, what happened. I look at my foot and realize it doesn't hurt as much anymore but I have an iv in my arm.

"You hurt yourself but your going to be okay now. But you broke your ankle," My father tells me.

"Wait WHAT!" I exclaim sitting up quickly. "No, no I can't. I have to get back up and play the game, we have to win this is important," I tell my dad starting to move my legs.

"No," A voice says sternly putting my legs back.

"Huh?" I question looking up and realizing it's Ushijima.

"You heard me, don't do that you're hurt,"

"Fine, fine," I responded back laying down.

"You're going to get a cast on soon okay, I have to take your brother back," My dad says tapping my shoulder and getting up grabbing my crying brothers hand.

"Ushi, where am I?"

"You're at the hospital, they transferred you here after you passed out again,"

"Oh yeah, did we win finals?"

"Mhm, it sounds like it,"

"Really that's great!"

"Yeah, i'm going to be honest, you were really good out there. I haven't seen you play in a bit and it was good,"

"Wow, Ushi giving me a compliment. Who would have thought?" I laugh. Suddenly the door opens wide.

"Oh y/n you're here!" Akiko exclaimed. It looked like she had been crying a bit.

"I guess I am, where you crying?"

"I was so worried about you, when I heard they took you to a hospital, I drove over here to make sure everything is okay. The whole team were able to pull it together and win but not without that last point you got us!" Akiko gives me a hug.

"I guess, i'm so proud of you guys!"

"Thanks, everyone else is stopping by later and look. You're fan club has a lot more people since they heard about your accident and how you were still able to score," She turns her phone to me, showing how in my fan club there are 438 members.

"That's a lot, wow!" I tell her, still confused at how there were that many people.

"Y/n?" Another voice questions walking into the room.

"No more people, please leave," Ushijima tells the guy. "I understand she has a fan club but only family,"

"Y/n,"

"Oikawa, what are you doing here. Did you come this way telling me you want to transfer to Shiratorizawa?" Ushi asked him.

"No, never. I wanted to check on y/n,"

"Oikawa stop acting stupid you don't want to see me. I won't talk bad about you to my fan club. Just leave, last time you told me all u needed to say," I tell him.

"How do you know Ushijima?" He asks me.

"Ushi? We are close friends," I tell him, refusing to look at him. He was so rude to me before, why should I be kind now. I don't want sympathy, I hate the thought of sympathy. I don't need it.

"Since when?" Oikawa interrogated me now.

"Just leave now," Ushi told him. Oikawa scoffed and left the room. Why did he come here now? What was his plan for being here? I didn't want to hear it.

"Y/n I have to go, you know I have a match,"

"Oh okay, good luck and thanks," I told Ushi. He left the room, looking back at me before fully leaving.
Just then the coach came in and asked Akiko to leave.

"Y/n because of your injury, you won't be able to be on the team, or at least play. You can still join the team when you are all better and come to our games and things. But you need to get that ankle better before then. You did great today by the way," My coach mentioned before walking off after hearing I was going to be okay from the doctors.

Right now all I wanted to do was play but I didn't have that choice. I feel asleep with tears in my eyes, looking back on how I would be okay right now if I just looked around more.