𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to school this morning looking decent but I was too excited to spend too much time on my looks.

"I'm back!" I yelled running into the gym with my team. They all ran up to me congratulating me and we started practice. They were happy to see I didn't lose all my skills during the time being. I was also very grateful for that. But the morning practice was short and then it was time for class.

I went inside with the happiest smile on my face.
"Y/n! Your cast is gone!"A boy told me happily walking up.

"Yep! I'm back and i'm playing this weekend!" I tell him with my god like smile. I get up and hug him, he then looks like he might pass out. "Oh are you okay?" I ask helping him stand.

"More better than ever," He then gets a giant smile and finds a seat.

"I want a hug!"

"Me too!" A few people chime in and I walked over towards them with open arms. It seemed like each person I gave a hug to was a little happier.

"Me next," Tõru chimed in and you walked by him giving a little longer hug than the others. His fan girls saw this and requested one to. I happily obliged and before I knew it, it was class time. The day went by smoothly. I was feeling great with the news about my ankle and cute evening with Tõru.

It was break time and Akiko was at school today, she looked much better and had on a arm brace and neck brace.

"Hey girl," I yelled running up to her and taking my seat. I realized I interrupted her flirting with Iwazumi.

"Oh hi!" She responded giving me a gentle wave with the other arm. Tõru soon joined us and sat next to me. We talked with each other throughout the break and then it was class again. After school I ran back to the gym and quickly changed getting ready to do a warmup lap. I ran faster than the other girls and joked with them. It was great to be back to the thing that I enjoyed most.

"Glad to see you're back!" Coach told me before checking the doctors note I had. It mostly said how I was good to play again.

"Thanks, it feels great to be back!" We finished up warmups and went into practice. It was a long practice and sure took a lot of energy. Once it was over I was a sweating mess and ran home to only grow more sweaty. I went straight to the shower, got a bite to eat, and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be my game that got me back to myself and I couldn't mess this up. Though it was only a practice match and our team was very good and well known.

I wanted to do really well and impress everyone who were watching me.

The next day I was super hyped and got ready very fast. I then walked to school all ready for the game we were having at home. It was a practice match against the Nekoma girls. I was more than ready for this. There were some kids from our school in the stand and a few from there's.

OIKAWA POV
Today practice ended early since our main gym was being taken up by the girls and there practice match.

"Iwa-chan, should we maybe go watch?" I asked trying to show some subtle puppy dog eyes.

"It might be good, our girls team is really good and it doesn't hurt. Let me ask some of the other guys,"
Iwazumi told me running over to them and it looked like they all agreed.

We walked over to the gym while they were in the middle of the second set. They had won the first set but not by a whole bunch. When we got there y/n was off the court and I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

After a few minutes the put her out there and you could see the eagerness in her eyes. The setter passed it to what looked like someone in the front. But by looking at y/n's face I just knew it was hers. She jumped up high and slammed it. It was very powerful and the other team had no chance. That girl scored another point for her team. She was so incredible, I mean I am really good at volleyball. But she sure is something else, I mean she does also have her own fan club. After a few more minutes it was getting close to set point for us and y/n was serving.

I had never seen her really serve too powerful so I wasn't expecting much.

"Go y/n!" A group of guys and girls yelled. She gave them a kind smile and she got ready to serve.

Throwing the ball up high and running she slammed it down. It was almost as good as mine and my mouth dropped.

"Y/n that was amazing!" I screamed, then I realized my team was looking at me and I sat back down.

"Almost as good as me but not yet," I yelled after, making it sound like classic me. She continued to rock the game and it finally finished with them winning both sets.

I walked down the bleachers with my whole team waiting for the girls to come out.

Y/N POV
The game was a success, I couldn't be happier about it! My team seemed so proud to have me back out there and that just made it better. We walked back towards everyone and then some people started to surround me.

"You really know how to knock out the competition!"

"Can I have a picture with you?"

"That was amazing! You're amazing!"

"How are you so perfect?" People kept giving me compliments and I tried to hide behind another teammate.

"I'm nothing special, just a little better than decent when it comes to volleyball. But anyone can get to where I am!" I tell them walking back off with my team. My ankle was killing me now and I wanted to cry. But I couldn't show it was causing me pain because then I wouldn't be able to play.

The boys volleyball team came over to us and each congratulated us.

"Y/n you truly are something!" Iwazumi told me with a kind smile.

"Yeah, yeah," I responded looking the other way and going to the vending machine to get some water. I put in some money and got the water then taking a seat at a bench.

"There is the star player," Tōru told me walking up and sitting down.

"Oh whatever," I told him punching him in the shoulder.

"You looked so hot out there killing the other team," He whispered.

"Stop," My cheeks soon flushing again. I finished my water and got up to throw it away stumbling on my foot.

"Hey be carful," Tōru catched me then noticing my ankle. I kept walking hoping he would forget about it. "You're ankle is bruised!"

"It's okay, i'm fine," I reassured him. Then I felt my feet being lifted off the ground and my head falling upside down. "Let me go! I can walk,"

"Shh, just let me take care of you," He continued to walk to the office with me like that and I poked his back. We eventually made it and he sat me down. "I have some bandages in here and medicine. I'll fix you right up!"

"Tõru, i'm okay!"

"No,"

"I got it, now just stop,"

"I won't stop!" He yelled.

"Ugh why?"

"I like you y/n and i'm going to make sure you are okay! I don't want anything happening to you, I care about you too much!" He yelled again then turning around to look for medicine. He just admitted to having feelings for me.