𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh fine," I hung up as he was trying to say something else. I went to bed thinking about how I was going to escape my father without getting in trouble.

The next morning I woke up early and got all dressed up. I wanted to look cute for the game. I decided to dress up a bit more than usual. But of course I wanted to be comfortable still.

This is what you wear or something else i really dc ^

I finished up with my hair and a light makeup look. I tried to sneak downstairs and get some food without causing any attention.

"Y/n?" My younger brother asked while I walked down the stairs.

"Shhhh," I put my finger to my mouth and walked towards him.

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to stay home?" He questioned innocently.

"I'm going to see Tōru he misses me," I told him giving his a kiss on the forehead. "But you can't tell anyone or else Tõru will be mad at me,"

"I won't!" He perked up finishing up his food. I found a simple meal for breakfast and started to walk towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" My grandmother asked as I reached for the door knob.

"Just a walk around the neighborhood that's all, maybe get the mail or something," I simply told her pushing my nerves down.

"While looking that nice, no. Now why don't you go and tell me the real reason?"

"Tõru really wants me to come and watch his game and I really want to make it to one of my practices," I sighed, praying she wouldn't tell my father right away.

"Okay, go have fun!" She told me turning around.

"Huh?" I asked confused on why she wasn't giving me a hard time.

"I am a little harsh on you sometimes my boyfriend told me. So I thought I would lighten up a bit, now go have fun!" She continued to walk to her bedroom leaving me there standing confused at how she is being so kind. Looking at the time

I grabbed my bag and continued my walk to the school. I had to take a bus to get to the school where the competition was held.

On the bus I sat up front more by a mom with a teenager son. He kept making glances at me and once he got to his stop he put a piece of paper in my lap. It read "Hey baby meet me tonight at my place," He wrote down his address and I threw the note in the trash. People were just becoming worse and worse these days.

I eventually made it to the school and slowly stepped in making eye contact with Aikio. She ran over towards me engulfing me with a large hug.

"You look so cute! What are you doing here? You don't come to the practices but come to the boys games? Is there a special someone here?" Aikio interrogated me.

"Too many questions, I was able to sneak out and I will come to the practice today but I still can't play the games tomorrow. I will be able to play on Monday and Tuesday if we make it!"

"Good, Hajime is a little nervous it's so cute. I had some boys look at me and he got so angry. One of his teammates complimented me and he looked as if he was going to kill that boy. I really like him y/n!" Aikio admired the boy. It was so cute, they were a great couple.

"I'm happy for you!" I hugged her again as she lead me to the stands. I noticed that Shiratorizawa were playing a match too and thought it would only be fair to watch a bit of theirs.

I skipped out on Oikawa's first game and walked over to where Ushi was playing. Before I knew it he was finished and I ran up to him. Some girls around me looked confused and he did too until he realized it was me.

"Wow, y/n you look really nice," He spoke looking down at me in his arms.

"Ushi," I chuckled and punched him lightly in the shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you play and my school!"

"I'm glad you came to watch it means a lot,"

"Haha, it's no big deal! You killed it out there! That's my Ushi!"

"Keep your voice down I don't want anyone else calling me that," He kindly scolded me, putting his hand over my mouth.

"Y/n!" Tendõ ran over towards us with open arms. He trampled over me causing us both to spiral out on the floor. The room was soon surrounded in laughs by us two laughing our butts off.

"Are you okay," Ushi helped me up concerned that I might have hurt my ankle again.

"My ankle is okay! Tendõ! Long time no see, how's life? Still being taken care of by Ushi?"

"Ushi doesn't take care of me!" He pouted looking away.

"Oh you, you did good today too. I have a feeling you guys will make it far even though I want AobaJohsai to make it further," I joked.

"I'm amazing what are you talking about and we will beat that team like always!" Tendõ perked up.

"That Oikawa is a good setter, a shame he didn't join us," Ushi said mostly talking to himself.

"Speaking of that, I should get back and watch the next game. I promised,"

"Promised who?" Tendõ asked now really interested.

"No one it was a joke," I let out a awkward chuckle. "Well bye guys!" I started to walk away when someone gripped my wrist pulling me back. "Ushi? What's wrong?"

"I like you y/n,"