𝑜𝒾𝓀𝒶𝓌𝒶!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you just?" I questioned him looking right into his eyes.

"Oops," He told me turning me to face the wall again. "Wow it's pretty noticeable, how are you going to talk off that one?"

"No this isn't happening, this wasn't supposed to happen," I talk to myself feeling the spot he kissed.

"You might want to cover that up y/n, unless you want someone to see it," Oikawa had a evil smirk on his face. I quickly put on my shirt and shorts. I decided today I would just wear this and no bathing suit. I left the changing room and walked over to Akiko.

"Akiko, I am done with Oikawa!" I fumed.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

"He is so stupid, now do you know what other schools are here?"

"Oh yeah, it's Date Tech and Shiratorizawa,"

"Good, I know people from Shiratorizawa," I tell her, giving her a hug.

I find a seat on the beach and put my towel and bag there. I soon see Ushi and Tendõ walk over to me.

"Hey guys!" I wave inviting them over.

"Y/n what are you wearing?" Tendõ asks confused at how I wasn't in normal beach clothes.

"Long story," I tell him even though it isn't really that long.

"I think it's good she isn't showing much skin, I don't like having my shirt off myself," Ushi adds.

"Oh Ushi, you're so weird," I tell him moving over in my chair so we can share. He sits down next to me.

"I want to go play, bye!" Tendõ tells us running off.

"I don't know how you watch him Ushi,"

"Me either, looks like you got yourself some stalkers," He points over to a group of people and I wave.

"Oh yeah, a fan club. Never really thought I would have one. I think they might be a little disappointed because i'm not wearing a bathing suit,"

"That's one weird fan club, y/n how is your ankle?"
He asks getting up to look at the smaller cast.

"It's healing but it comes with taking a lot of medicine," I tell him. We talk some more about that day and how well Shiratorizawa did in the tournaments.

"Looks like some of your friends are coming over," Ushi mentions. I look over and here comes Akiko, Iwazumi, and Oikawa.

"Y/n you are hanging out with him again?" Oikawa asked harshly.

"Yeah, stop being weird,"

"Oh Oikawa, you should have gone to Shiratorizawa, then maybe you can become close to y/n like I am," Ushijima mocked. I looked at him in suprise with the subtle roast. He then gets up and walks over to where Tendõ is acting like an idiot.

"So Iwazumi and Akiko, what are the plans for tonight?" I ask the two of them.

"What do you mean?" Akiko questions, not getting to what i'm hinting at.

"Oh nevermind, are you guys going to join the game over there, you have to join in pairs with one girl and one boy for the competition," I reminded them hoping they would get this hint and link up.

"Want to be partners?" Iwazumi asks Akiko.

"Sure Hajime!" Akiko exclaims grabbing his hand and dragging him off happily.

"Oikawa aren't you going to join the competition? I mean you are the volleyball king or something like that right?"

"I don't have a partner so how am I supposed to play," He tells me.

"Oikawa, there is a group of girls staring at you, the moment you would ask them they would die and go with you," I reminded him.

"I know but they aren't a volleyball god like someone next to me,"

"Oh my, first the dressing room incident and now this. I thought you didn't want me to hurt my ankle yesterday?"

"Well yeah, but if you feel okay let's do it. Also did you tell your bestie about our little moment?" He asks now the evil smirk returning.

"Shut up, don't be stupid that is something we won't talk about,"

"I won't talk about it if you join the competition with me,"

"You're using that against me now!"

"Yes, now let's go, i'll carry you!"

"No, i'll walk, come on now," I get up and start to walk next to him. We argue about a team name while we meet up with them.

"Y/n you are joining the competition?" Tendõ asks running over to me.

"Yep, I have to," I point to Oikawa who is smiling happily.

"Good luck," Ushi tells me walking up behind Tendõ. The two go over to the stands to watch the competition. There are a few other people in the stands including some members from mine and Oikawa's fan club.

We decide on the name fire dudes, it was mostly Oikawa's idea and I wasn't in the mood to argue. We won the first three matches and quickly made it to the finals. It was really hot and I could hear Akiko and Tendõ cheering me on. I looked over at Oikawa who blew a kiss to his fan club. He looked over to me and I winked at mine.

We won the first set and then lost the second. My ankle started to act up a bit while we were playing the third set. It was a close match but Oikawa and I are able to pull together the win. For winning we get a high five and a $50 prize but we decide to save it for food. Right after the set I went over to the benches and fell onto the sand. My ankle was now killing me and it was bruising up.

"Y/n!" Oikawa exclaimed. Ushi, Akiko, Iwazumi, and Tendõ all look down at my bruised up ankle.

"Ah," I wince in pain. "I need to get my medicine from my bag by my seat," I tell them. Tendõ gets up and runs over to where I was sitting. The pain starts to get worse.

"Y/n you can hear me right?" Iwazumi asks me making sure I am still awake.

"Yes," I tell him tiredly. I start to feel the room spinning and see black.