𝒹𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀 𝒻𝓊𝓃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning somewhat early. I ran to the bathroom and tried to take a picture of my back seeing if there actually was a mark. But no matter what angle I had tried I truly didn't know. I guess it looked like I would just wear and shirt and shorts again. I put on swimsuit bottoms this time and a long tee shirt. Akiko wore a super cute swimsuit.

"Hey y/n let's head down to the beach and swim together!Iwaizumi has to take care of Oikawa, I guess he is having a little hangover," She tells me.

"Sounds good," I rummage through my bag and luckily I found a one piece bathing suit in there. I go and get changed into that and just throw the longer tee shirt over.

We both stop at the little cafe in the hotel catching up with some of the other girls from the girls team. It sounded like they were going shopping today. They invited us but we decided that we wanted to get in the water.

The beach was so nice and felt great. It was nice and sunny but still early so the sun wasn't killer. I did have to wear a little wrap thing over my cast to protect it from the water.

After a hour or two chilling in the ocean we got out and decided to tan/ relax for a bit.

During lunch time Akiko went back and made some sandwiches for us and also reminded me to take my medicine. The sandwiches were great and we enjoyed our nice lunch on the beach.

We tanned a little longer and then headed back to the room. Akiko got a call from Iwaizumi telling her that some of the girls and guys from the volleyball clubs were going out and he invited us.

I hoped in the shower and then did my makeup. I find a cute red dress that fit me like a glove. I never had huge confidence in myself but right now I had some. I curled my hair and helped Akiko with hers. We looked so hot and we were ready for tonight.
Akiko called Iwaizumi to pick us up and take us there.

"Wow, Akiko! You look so pretty!" Iwaizumi complimented her.

"Why thank you, you look cute," Akiko told him back blushing. I sat in the back and texted my dad telling him about how fun the trip was and how I was safe.

"Wow this restaurant is really nice!" I exclaimed running in.

"Hold up," Iwaizumi called after me. I walked back and looked at the happy couple holding hands. We found the rest of the team and catched up.

"Excuse me?" A guy asked.

"Oh hi,"

"Can I get a picture with you? You were amazing at that last game!" He told me. I leaned in and he snapped the shot. I went back to my conversation being reminded about Oikawa and his fan club. I couldn't think about him right now, he didn't like me like that so what was I supposed to do?

I was talking with one of the girls when Oikawa walked in and sat right next to Iwaizumi talking to him. I caught him catching glances at me but I ignored him.

We enjoyed a nice and delicious dinner. We thanked the coaches for this and bringing us on the trip. The younger members, like first years and second, went back to there hotel rooms. All the third years met up in another girls room and someone brought the drinks.

Akiko started drinking a lot and it made her very kissy with Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi didn't engage in drinking. Some of the boys invited me to play some drinking games and I wanted to have fun so I agreed.

"Wow this game is something else," I told them laughing it off.

"I want to play," Akiko chimed in grabbing someone else's drink.

"No, no," Iwaizumi told her and took the drink out of her hands. "We are leaving, Oikawa watch y/n," Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"I'm fine," I reminded him and took another drink. I wasn't crazy wasted but I was definitely drunk. I took a break from one of the games and layed down.

"Let's go," Oikawa told me, grabbing my hand.

"Nooooooo," I whined.

"Yes," He grabbed me and lifted me over his shoulder. We walked back to my room and he took my key and unlocked us. "Drink some water, you sure can drink a lot. It's time to sober up!" He passed me the water bottle.

"Leave," I told him smacking the bottle away.

"Drink," He commanded.

"No, i'm not thirsty," I reminded him.

"Please,"

"No you're mean to me,"

"Y/n please,"

"Why did you kiss that girl?"

"Huh?" He asked.

"Why did you kiss that girl, I thought you liked me," I told him the words spilling out of my mouth.

"Oh her, it was nothing. I will tell you when you aren't drunk. Now come here," Oikawa moved closer to me and put the bottle to my lips allowing me to drink. I remember feeling sleepy and fell asleep.

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP! I woke up to my alarm and shut it off turning to my side and feeling very warm. I looked to my side and soon noticed that I was laying right next to Oikawa and he had his shirt off. I slide off the bed and ran to the bathroom.