𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oikawa, why are you taking me?" I ask annoyed.

"Does it matter? I know you wanted me to take you," He tells me.

"Not, I wanted Akiko to," I remind him.

"Sure, can we talk about the other day though. After our match against Shiratorizawa?"

"What about it, do you still want to yell at me?"

"No, no you don't understand,"

"I think I do, also i'm not one of your fan girls so you don't have to be nice to me. I won't tell people you are actually a real douche bag. I mean they should know, but because of my injury I feel like being a kind person,"

"Y/n,"

"Shut it, look we are here," I walk in and look over at the forms. I pick up a few and walk over to some seats to sign them. A figure peers over my shoulder.

"You what to be the manager?" Oikawa asks sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, I mean why not?"

"That would be great, you are really good at figuring out the other team," Oikawa tells me.

"Mhm,"

BING! I look at my phone realizing I got a text from Tendõ. "Hey how's my fav girl volleyball player doing, get better I want to hang out with you," I start to read it when someone grabs the phone. "Hey!" I yell catching the eye of some other students.

"I was talking to you, pay attention," Oikawa scolds me. I just roll my eyes and grab my phone. "Hey! It says here your birthday is in a few a couple months, is that true?"

"Um yeah, why would I put a fake date on there?" I ask him confused.

"Why wouldn't you tell me, you are turning 18 right?"

"No stupid, 17," I tell him.

"No, you are a third year,"

"Yes and?"

"Wait you are actually supposed to be a second year?" He questions very suprised.

"Bingo, it's not that big of a deal. I just skipped a year that's all," I punch him in the shoulder.

"You should be referring to me as senpai,"

"No thanks,"

"I'm your elder,"

"I guess you are, yet you act so in mature,"

"Oh be quiet," I go back to working on the sheet.

"Now, i'm going to the nurse to sleep, you can go back to class," I reminded him, walking over to the nurse area.

"No, i'm supposed to stay here with you,"