𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜 𝒾𝓉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day after my big incident and I was able to come home. My grandmother scolded me on how I could be so stupid and my father tried to tell her off. I wasn't in the mood to hear it, my life seemed really crazy right now.

"Sweetie, I have work, you are going to take off Tuesday too okay! Love you," My dad ran out the door.

Great, I was stuck here all day with my rude grandma and crazy brother.

"Y/n i'm so glad you are okay! You scared me," My younger brother mentioned.

"I'm so sorry, let's watch some Tv," I told him. I was situated on the couch at the moment. I reached for the remote and turned on his favorite Tv show.

"No, no, your leg might be bad but not your hands. You can help me sew some things, you still remember from the other times you stayed here right?" My grandmother mentioned.

"I guess," My grandma handed me supplies and told me to start. I wanted to just relax, eat, and watch Tv. But now it looked like I wasn't getting that lucky.

BING! I reached down for my phone.

"No," My grandmother snatched it and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey it could be an emergency,"

"The emergency right now is to get this sewing done so start and do it well," The whole day was very long and boring. I decided I had to go back to school tomorrow. I couldn't spend another day like this.

My father helped me to my bedroom and I fell right asleep. For the first week I was supposed to be in a wheel chair but no way. I decided I should start on crutches early, so I practiced walking with them for an hour before going to bed. The next morning I woke up early and straightened my hair. I also put on some cute jewelry with my uniform.

My father drove me to school and I used my crutches all day. When I was outside of the building I saw Akiko.

"You came!" She exclaimed running up to me.

"Yesterday I had to sew, I wasn't missing another day," I tell her.

"Everyone has been talking about you, for once more than Oikawa," She mentions to me.

"Me? Why?" I ask, starting to notice some stares.

"Well that killer move, I mean you carried our team and ended with a bang!"

"Oh, I guess. We all did good though, let's just get to class," I tried to shrug off all the stares and we continued our walk to the classroom.

"Class, let's congratulate the girls volleyball club for there win this weekend! Also let's congratulate Y/n for getting the most points and still scoring a point while getting injured!" The teacher tells the class.

"That was a sick move," A boy mentions.

"Did you join her fan club? She is so cool!" Another girl tells him.

"Thanks," I add. Looking back down at my work while a few other people compliment me.

It's finally break time, and Akiko had to meet up with Iwazumi so she left me in the classroom alone.

What a friend, just kidding I understood. "Ugh," I grunted trying to stand up.

"Need help star player?" Someone asks. I still try to do it myself while not putting a lot of pressure on that leg.

"No, no i'm fine," I try to stand straight and i'm almost fully up when I fall back into my chair. The pain got to me and I reach into my bag to pull out my medication. I take the pills and drink some water.

"Y/n, is it that bad?" The person asks.

"Um yeah, it's okay though," Suddenly I feel hands touching my chin so I look them right in the eyes. Oikawa's dazzling brown eyes looked back at me.

"Let me help you up,"

"No, i'm okay. I got it, just need to try again," I push him lightly away getting ready to get up on my own. But then a hand pulls me up. I end up standing but in a embrace of a hug.

"Here, now let's get your lunch,"

"Wait but, you should go talk to your fan girls I got this. Don't want them to be to jealous," I remind him pushing away and grabbing my crutches.

"I heard about you not being on the team," He tells me.

"So?" I ask him. It really stung once he said that, but for now my injury was bad and I didn't have another choice.

"Sorry about that, I have a bad knee you know?"

"Oh, i'm sorry about that,"

"It's fine but I don't know what I would do if I couldn't play volleyball I mean,"

I interrupt him. "Yeah I get it, now can I just be alone. Go get some gifts or take pictures, i'm not in the mood," He starts to walk away and I sit back down in my seat. I text Ushi hoping he is on break too. "I hate not being able to play volleyball! What do I do?" He responds back. "Yeah, be a manager for the volleyball club." He made a really good point. This way I could still be close, I thought about the girls team but we already had two and the boys team only had one.

Finally break was over and everyone came running in.

"Akiko, i'm going to be a volleyball manager for the boys team," I whisper.

"That's cool! I should too, wait nevermind,"

"Anyways can you go to the office with me, I want to grab the forms and go to the nurse. We can skip class that way and you can tell me about Iwazumi," I tell her quietly. She nods her head and I get the attention of the teacher.

I over heard some girls bickering about me, and how I was talking to Oikawa earlier. They were always so jealous when I even looked at him. But I didn't know why, he didn't even care about me.

"Can I please go to the nurse, I also need someone to help take me there," I ask the teacher.

"Yes okay then," He tells me. Akiko grabs my crutches and walks over by me. "Not Akiko, she has to stay for the test. Who has done the test and can take her?" The teacher asks the classroom. A few boys raised there hand and once Oikawa had realized this he raised his hand too. Then some of his fan club members joined along. "Oikawa you go with Y/n," Oikawa got up and grabed the crutches from Akiko.

"Let's go princess," He whispers. I feel my cheeks flush and quickly grab my crutches, starting to walk.