𝒶𝓌𝓀𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I didn't do anything," I looked at my dad twiddling with my thumbs. How would he find out about the one time I got detention. Then I remembered what had happened in the classroom.

"You did something, your teacher called telling me you got detention. That's unacceptable and remember our rules," My father scolded me. Our rules? Oh right, the ones that allow me to play volleyball.

"Yes, I do. But it was one time, I have good grades besides that I should be okay," I tell him.

"No, you broke the rules so now you know what that means. You will not be playing volleyball for a whole week, you are grounded." He sternly told me opening his hand. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone putting it in his hand.

"I can't miss out this week, the prelims are starting Sunday. I will miss the first games, you know how hard I have practiced and how important this is." I whined hoping he would give me a break.

"Rules are rules, now go work on some homework," I walked up to my room. If one more person said one thing I would beat them up. I was so mad right now I just wanted to scream till my voice no longer worked. My fathers only real involvement in raising me is these rules for volleyball. Why couldn't I just play with no rules, it was the one thing I loved. I only loved volleyball and my younger brother.

My father has and still always goes away for work. I have been taking care of my brother for years. It always bothers me how he likes to walk in and act like he does so much. He doesn't do too much, I don't know why he does so much for work we that money he makes doesn't go anywhere. He refuses to spend most of it for some reason, so that's why I have had to get jobs. I was almost out of this house, only a little longer.

I laid back on my bed screaming into my pillow. I did my homework sloppily and shoved it in my bag. I went under the covers and crawled into a ball falling asleep.

The next morning my father made new rules.

"I have to come home right after school? I can't even go to practice?!" I yelled, angered at these new rules.

"Yes, you can tell your coach today that you won't be there for a few days though,"

"It's my last year though, I should enjoy these moments. I made one mistake, but mistakes happen. It won't happen again,"

"This will insure it doesn't happen again, now you should be going to school right," My father looked up at the clock. I sighed, going to retrieve my bag and digging my feet into my shoes. I stomped out of the house, trying to be annoying to get on my grandmas nerves. Then she would say something and yell at the first person she sees, being my father.

I eventually made it to school full of anger while walking into the classroom. I laid my head on my desk hoping I would get a break from people today. I must have spread a vibe saying don't come near me because I was left alone.

The classes went some what quickly. But for break I had to stay in the classroom the rest of the week. My father called the teacher telling him this. I hated this teacher and how him and my father were figuring out punishments together. He also tried to kiss me yesterday, and I wasn't in the mood for that happening again.

I just ate my lunch avoiding all conversation and eye contact. He didn't bother me, he left early to go somewhere else so it was really just me. Soon the school day came to a end and I ran to the gym having to deliver the sad news to my team.

"Y/n! Why didn't you sit with us at lunch?" Akiko asked running up to me.

"Long story," I quickly responded making my way to the coach. "Coach, I can't be in practice for the rest of the week and the first two games on Sunday. Since I got detention my father is punishing me by not letting me do this. He is clearly not being fair about it, but I have no choice," I told her with my head facing down. I felt like I disappointed my team and my coach. I hated this feeling especially since I admired both.

"Y/n I understand, we will have Mai replace you for the time being. The first games should be okay, but we will need you after that," My coach laughed giving me a hug.

"Are you sure? I'm really sorry,"

"Of course, now go home before you get in more trouble and I will tell the girls," I hugged her back tightly and ran off. I soon noticed Oikawa standing outside of the building laughing with some girls.

I was upset with him, I wouldn't be in the position I am now if he didn't pull me in that closet. I could be playing volleyball and living my normal life.

"Y/n-chan?" Oikawa perked up walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking, I wasn't in the mood. "Y/nnnnnnn!" Oikawa called after me.

I soon felt fingers wrap around my wrist pulling me back. I stumbled and fell into his chest.

"Oh y/n not here," Oikawa chuckled giving me a look. I blushed a little and turned away.

"Shut up," I told him, his fingers still wrapping my wrist. "I have to go,"

"Why are you mad? You aren't answering any of my texts or calls," Oikawa whined.

"I just haven't gotten to it, now goodbye," I yanked my hand away and continued my walk.

"Y/n! I will not have sex with you!" Oikawa yelled causing faces to turn around and look at us. I gasped and felt steam coming out of my ears.