Cross Enterprise series (Book Four)

CE#4 : The Wild Animal
Cedrick Jackson Barron's Story

Genre : Romance

Warning : This story may have MATURED CONTENT ahead , I , AL20 (@AshLhie20) the author of the said story notifies and warns you to be responsible for reading a story with this kind of genre .

If you can't take the scenes ahead , you better skip it and read the chapter with no matured scenes .

The scenes ahead are all a part of my imagination , please don't judge .

This is just my way to express my imaginations and fantasies , to be able to share it with y'all .

Wrong typos and grammars may also present here , please understand that , I am not a perfect person .

This is just a work of fiction , so if there's a chance that there is someone who have the names here in my story who have the same name with a real person , with same situation . It's just a coincidence .

Foreign language may be present here also . Subtittles are available like the Sharp Shooter series .

Plagiarism is a Crime . So please . Respect other's work .

Without further ado , let us start the show 😉

~ AL20

Previous Book : https://my.w.tt/BfZ8wd9oJab

--------------

Special thanks to _FangShen for the wonderful and lovely book cover for this series. Thank you very much.