Chapter 5: Rampage

I split up with Natasha and met up with Tony. He was on the phone, and I noticed Steve, Sam, Natasha and a lot of other guys walking in. "Try not to break anything while we fix this," Natasha says.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences," Tony says to whoever he is talking to on the phone. "Obviously you can quote me on that, because I just said it. Anything else? Thank you sir."  Tony hangs up the phone and we both walk up to Steve and Sam.

"Consequences?" Steve questioned.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something," Tony says, putting his phone in his pocket.

"I'm not getting that shield back am I?" Steve asks.

"Technically it's the government's property," Natasha says.

"Same with your wings," I added.

"That's cold," Sam says, and I send him an apologetic smile.

"Warmer than jail," Tony says before walking away with Natasha.

"I'm showing you guys to your office," I say. I turned to T'Challa, and noticed I hadn't introduced myself. "Y/n Romanoff. I'm sorry this is the way we had to meet," I say, putting my hand out to shake it.

"Oh, so you Natasha's sister," he asks while shaking my hand, and I nod. I show them three to the office with clear walls around us. I closed the door, and then three took a seat, and I did the same.

"You know, Steve, I knew you weren't going to sign the Accords, but I didn't think you would break them," I say, sitting across from him. He doesn't look at me, which I expected.

"They were going to kill him. He's my friend, I had to do what I needed to do," he says.

"And what you did was stupid," I say, and he looks up at me. "You know I could have helped you. I could have gotten Barnes and none of this would be happening."

"Are you sure Tony would approve of that?" Steve says.

"Why does no one understand that Tony isn't my boss. I do what I need to to make sure people are safe," I say. "Even Barnes."

"Don't you see him as a criminal?" Sam asks.

"No, the news and the government do. I trust you Steve, and I know he isn't stupid enough to do that. When he was the Winter Soldier, he was never caught. He wouldn't be so stupid to be caught by even one camera," I say, remember his old tatics.

"If you came to me, I would have helped," I say. "I know we aren't on the same page about everything right now, but I still care about you guys."

"If we came to you, we would have been going to the people we are disagreeing with right now," Steve says.

"And look at where that got you, being a criminal," I say, and Steve looks down. "Come to me next time." I get up and out of my seat, and I stand next to Natasha, watching Bucky on the screen.

The guy we apparently sent to talk to this guy and he started to talk, but I get a weird feeling about it. "Do you remember getting this guy?" I whisper to Natasha, which she responds with shaking her head.

Suddenly the lights go out, and we can get a visual on Barnes. "Friday, get me a source on that outage," Tony says to his glasses. Out of the corner of my eye I see Steve and Sam run out, but I don't say anything, because I know he won't stop.

"Romanoff's, we need to go, Barnes is out and having a rampage," Tony says to us, and we start to head towards where Barnes is located.

"Please tell me you brought a suit," Natasha says.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two buttons. I'm an active-duty non-combatant," Tony says.

"I think that's about to change," I say.

Sharon Carter runs up next to us and says, "Follow me." We follow her to the lunch room, and I peek behind a wall to see Bucky fighting everyone in here, and winning.

"We're in position," I say through the comms Tony, Natasha and I shared. I see Tony switch his watch into an iron man hand. I see him try to fight Bucky, but ends up getting knocked to the floor.

Then Sharon goes up to him, and kicks him, then Natasha comes up after that. Sharon tries to kick Bucky, but then he catches her leg, and flips her onto a table. Then Natasha uses one of her signature moves and gets on his shoulders, elbowing him in the head.

Bucky walks her over to a table, and slams her down, choking her with his metal arm. "You could at least recognize me," she sputters out. That's when I walk in, and smash a chair on his head.

He looks back at me, and I kick him, and punch him, getting him to the ground. I tried to pin down his arms, but he was too strong and switched positions. I was at the bottom and he was holding my arms with his metal hand over my head.

He was about to punch me when T'Challa kicked him off of me and they started to go out of it. T'Challa follows Barnes up the stairs and disappears out of my sight. I run over to Natasha, saying, "Are you okay?" I panic when I see how red her throat is.

"I'm fine," she says. We both run over to Tony who is laying on the ground. I offer him a hand, which he takes, and pulls him up.

"This is bad for Steve, isn't it?" I ask.

"Yea, mostly when he and Sam are gone," he says, and I sigh. He couldn't just stay in his office.