Chapter 25: It's Not Dying!

The next day arrived, and Wanda and I decided to go to the grocery store together, since we were running out. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt, throwing my hair up in a messy bun. I grab my sunglasses, wallet and phone to meet up with Wanda.

We use the car, that we bought to share, to drive there. We go in, and get all the things that we need. We go down the aisle for hair products, since Wanda was looking for some shampoo and conditioner. That's when I found hair dye, and an idea sparked.

"Wanda, remember how I was talking about how you and Pietro need a better disguise?" I ask, and she nods. "How about we dye your hair?"

"That's perfect," she says, and looks at all the colors. "You know, I was always jealous of Nat's red hair, maybe I'll do that."

"You would look good as a red-head," I say, and look at different colors. "What about Pietro?"

"Maybe he should become a brunette again. I don't think the red would look good on him," Wanda says, making me chuckle. "Wait, who's going to do my hair?"

"For one of my undercover missions, I work as a hairdresser, and I picked up a thing or two," I say, and smirked. We put the two hair dye boxes in our cart and go to check out. Once we pay for everything, we put everything in the car, and drive back to the apartments.

We bring up the groceries, and Wanda takes her groceries to her apartment, while I take mine into mine. "P, I've got the groceries," I yell through the apartment. Soon enough all the grocery bags were out of my hands, and in the cabinets.

Pietro stops speeding around, and stops in front of me, holding the brown hair dye box. "Are you dying your hair? I love your hair, don't change it," he says, kissing my cheek.

"No, it's for you to help your disguise. Even though I will miss your beautiful silver locks," I say, running my hand through his hair.

"I do kind of miss my brown hair, but yes, I do like my hair now," he says, and I roll my eyes. I text Wanda to come over when she is ready to do her hair, and wait for her to come.

In the time being, I prepare the bathroom with everything that will be needed. Right when I finished, Wanda and Vision, still in his human form, walked into our apartment. "Ready?" I ask.

"Ready," Wanda says, and hands me her hair dye. I start to section off Wanda's hair, and apply the hair dye in it. After about 45 minutes, the hair dye was all in, and I put another timer in for a half an hour.

"Do you think you're going to regret it?" Vision asks.

"I hope not, and if I do, I blame it on y/n," Wanda says, and stares at me.

"I didn't force you to do it. You didn't have to agree," I say, making Wanda playfully roll her eyes.

"Come on Speedy, it's your turn," I say, grabbing his hand. I lead him to the bathroom, making him sit on the stool in front of me.

"How long is this going to take?" he asks, and already is looking bored.

"This is going to take around 30 minutes, so sit still or it's going to take longer," I say, and he slumps down, pouting like a little kid. I laugh at his stupidness and start to put the product in his hair.

The whole time he was fidgeting around, and kept asking if we were almost done. But I was finally done, I basically kicked him out of the bathroom. Then I grab Wanda, and start to wash her hair.

I blew dry it, and realized it looks amazing. "I should work at a hair salon again, I'll do good," I say.

"It does really look good, y/n. Thank you so much," Wanda says, and hugs me. That's when I get Pietro back in here to wash out his hair. When I start to, my eyes widen at the results.

"Uh, Wanda, what's going on here," I say. Pietro's eyes widen, and Wanda runs into the room.

"What the... How is that possible?" she questions.

"What? What happened?" Pietro hops up to the mirror, and a confused look grows on his face. "My hair is still silver?"

"I put in the dye the right amount of time, I don't understand," I say, rereading the box again, and see that I did it correctly. "Maybe Vision knows."

We go out to the living room, showing Vision Pietro's hair. "Why is Pietro's hair still silver?" I question. Not that I'm complaining because I love his hair, it's just confusing. "I followed the directions perfectly."

"Before Pietro volunteered for hydra's experiments, his hair was brown. But once he went through the experiment, his hair slowly turned into the silver hair you see now. Maybe because of this, you are unable to dye his hair a different color," Vision says.

"So I just wasted money and hair dye on him?" I say, and Pietro shoots me a look. "What? Plus I love your hair."

"Well, if I knew it wasn't going to work. I wouldn't have sat in that uncomfortable for so long," he says, clearly irritated.

"I'm sure I can get Mr. Stark to make a dye that can actually dye your hair," Vision says.

"No, I do not need to go through that again," he says. I chuckle at his childness, and Pietro and I go to the bathroom to clean up. "That is so weird."

"Tell me about it. Since when does super speed make your hair undyeable," I say, washing the counter.

"Bye the way, make sure you don't have anything to do next Thursday," Pietro says, grabbing the trash.

"Why? What's going on?" I ask.

"You'll have to wait and see," he says, and before I could say anything, he speeds out of the room. I roll my eyes, and try to think of all the reasons what next Thursday could be. That's when I remember that it will be our 2 year anniversary. I smile, and my excitement for that day heightens as I join everyone back in the main room.